What did/are you studying/studied in university? Did you enjoy it?

What did/are you studying/studied in university? Did you enjoy it?

Attached: pepe HD.png (1024x936, 561.01K)

Management! I dropped out because being a manager of a crypto project pays well and university had no remote programmes which messed with my travel plans

Attached: 1639779502470.png (634x857, 324.3K)

Started as CS. I just wanted to do IT stuff, not programming. Swapped to art and eventually hated everything except the actual physical building stuff/model making. Left at end of 3rd year. Now I make 40/hr delivering boxes for UPS. Not too bad I guess.

Philosophy.
Content-wise: yes
General experience wise: not really, but significantly better than wageslaving

I'm currently studying in a grad program for an engineering field. I have no idea how I did it but I managed to fool my advising professor into "hiring" me as her student research assistant. I literally get paid for being a student and making up bullshit about some dumb "project" I'm working. The problem is I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and even less how these assholes haven't found me out yet. I should've been expelled personally by the president of this university in my second semester of undergrad.
I mean, not that I'm complaining. It's the closest I'll ever get to getting paid for being stupid.

Attached: frog.jpg (1024x887, 57.27K)

You probably just have imposter syndrome and are functioning as well as people would expect you to

BS Econometrics (Basically statistics + economics).
I enjoyed it but kinda wished I did finance instead. At the time I wanted to go into academia but now realized those pricks no nothing about the real world of business and would rather jerk off to the Pareto Optimal and theories that no one would ever implement (due to human nature). Sigh tryna work in finance industry at the moment. Maybe get an MBA or MFA. Ultimately, I wish to open up a business and work for myself. I grow tired of studying about other business' success and want some skin in the game sort of speak.

what do you do for a living fren?
t. philosophy grad

Jesus Christ, I fucking hate that term. It's starting to become a trigger for me. Thanks for the vote of confidence, user, but I think I know myself better.

I currently function as an “assistant manager” at my mom’s pizzeria. I also grow drugs in minecraft. Trying to save up money to buy a van that I can live in and or take an extended road trip in. I’m 25 for reference. Just finished the degree finally last spring
You?

>math
>yes
>now I work in commodities trading with other high IQ white men, and have 140k TC at 24 years old

Oh, I also do a bit of paid babysitting/nannying for my mom.

CS then switched to a Physics and Chemistry double major. Wanted to go into Computational Biology/Biophysics in grad school to study molecular dynamics but dropped out in my senior year because academia turned out to be a shit show. I thoroughly enjoyed my studies but I hated the HR tranny woke shit show that academia had become and I noped the fuck out of there after a spat in my department got a professor (tenured) suspended. I even managed to secure NIH and NSF funding for a graduate research stint but it just wasn't worth it (this was in 2016 right after Trump launched his presidential campaign). It's a lot worse now and it was fucking terrible then. Anyway, worked a few odd jobs for a couple of years began trading the markets and then started my own business. I'm doing pretty well for myself. All of my old contemporaries are grown adult children poorfags who have never done anything in the real world and will forever be beholden to a system that babysits them. I'm proof positive that even a socially awkward sperg that has a high aversion towards people can make it. Thanks for reading my blog. Have a wonderful Friday night.

Attached: 1640706008918.jpg (850x400, 80.65K)

i'm 21, finished my degree last spring. i've been NEETing at my friend's place, can't get hired anywhere. might go back to school online for a more useful degree but idk

Political Science w/ concentration in Law. Really wanted to become a lawyer but realized my grades weren’t good enough to go to a top school, just wasn’t worth the six figure debt + another 3 years. Once I made a bit in crypto, I soon realized that I only wanted to become a lawyer for prestige and other superficial reasons.
With that being said, I don’t regret getting a poli sci bachelors. Although my degree doesn’t make me employable, I rediscovered my love for reading and introduced me to a variety of philosophical works of literature. It did no favors for my wallet, but I live better because of it.

Education. Not teaching, but the sciences that build the concept of education in itself. It was pretty fun, had a great time. Didn't get to finish it. Had only one job related to it and it was paradise except for my boss.

Degree in Mechanical engineering. Yes I enjoyed it.
Masters in offshore engineering. This was fucking awesome.
sure as hell it was tedious. But I’m passionate about this dying industry.
Plus i turned $100 to $600k flipping shitcoins a span of 4 years (yes user I’m ngmi)

Don't worry about it. No one knows what they're doing and they're also afraid of being found out. The most cocksure impostor syndrome addled academician usually comes out on top.

How's your business doing user? Was it difficult in the beginning? I am honestly thinking about working a bit and then opening up my own business as well

The business is doing great. I own a direct to consumer brand in the health and wellness space that took off during the initial pandemic lockdowns in 2020. It was hard as fuck at first and I was filled with near crippling depression but kept going because I had no other choice (there was no way in hell I was going to be a wagie ever again). Pretty much the first 2 years were filled with relentless trial and error and re-iterations. There was a point in time where I came down do my last $1,000 and thought I was done for. I'm an "all or nothing" kind of person and so I made it work. I urge anyone who's starting a business to do so as a side hustle first and slowly scale up, but take it fucking seriously so you can eventually jump ship on your job and run the business full time.

Went polisci and now i'm in law school. Law is gay but I want to get into crypto so it's gonna help sooner or later.

Do it. Self Employed here. Im making less than when I wagied but my biz is paying the mortgage on a property, I work way less and make way more per hour. Business degree, didnt enjoy getting it because I just wanted the degree and the internship/

no, your expectations of yourself are several times higher than anyone else's. don't believe your lies

archaeology and psychology. informative, good way to meet women, waste of time in terms of making money

Attached: 1236597951171.jpg (320x320, 50.89K)