Honestly I just want a hot pajeeta. I know Toronto has a few but that city is cucked

Honestly I just want a hot pajeeta. I know Toronto has a few but that city is cucked

Attached: 1645039905843.webm (640x1136, 1.57M)

>act like nigger sluts
>surprised when called a slut
Kek. Women never cease to amaze me.

>Lightest skinned one is still the hottest one

I had one, petite, slim, with great hips and ass. Probably weighed around 90 lbs. Super perky, small, firm tits with consistently hard eraser nipples, she constantly wore t shirts and low rise jeans that exposed her tight belly and lower back slightly. Never wore a bra so you could always see her nipples poking out. Her pussy was shaved around her labia and trimmed above them. It was gorgeous, a beautiful dark purple shade. The same shade as her lips in this pic. Her pussy was tight, like painfully tight, and shallow. I could probably only fit about half of my penis in her before I hit her uterus. Tiny little, slightly cold hands that barely fit around my cock. The color of her skin, her exotic features brought out a primal lust in me. The biggest load i ever blew in my life was all over her tight belly and small tits. I must have shot 4 tablespoons of thick white cream on her lovely, reddish brown skin, she scooped up a dab and tasted it with a smile.

And she was a huge fucking bitch that consumed my life for like 15 months and gave me multiple health problems that I am still dealing with.

Don't do it

Attached: IMG_20220218_190121.jpg (586x1101, 311.56K)

pajeetas make for decent waifus desu, usually loyal and your kids will look fairly normal if white
but sadly most are forced into arranged marriages

Nice larp faggot.

Btc will be 60k eom

imagine the smell. disgusting. even by mud standards

>oslo

imagine being some nordchad and being given the opportunity to plow these pajeetas. fucking hell

Have some self respect you fucking scum

Sers.

none of you faggots have actually been with an indian woman. The smell is unbearable

Gross

fake and gay
jeet hoes don't shave.

That finger gesture and head movement when it says "but" irritates me

>Probably weighed around 90 lbs
>with great hips and ass
anorexic
you sir, are a liar and a larper

This one was partially westernized and raised at a private school in kuwait

NOW WHAT DO THYE LOOK LIKE WITHOUT MAKE UP, and FILTLER

Attached: 1645053489396.png (714x574, 97.18K)

fuck I want breed all of them taking turns throughout the day bros
how do I achieve this?

poos without filters to feign white traits are absolute trash

Sauce?

it doesn't matter where they come from.
apparently liberation means
>twerking
>acting like a whore
>being a slut for chad
>homosexuality
i don't get it, you think liberation would be different across every women. but it just seems like ''liberation'' shows that women need to be oppressed because they're all whores on the inside.

Honestly love bitches like this. 10/10 VISUALLY

Sauce?

Attached: 1566095616100.png (256x176, 53.25K)

>swipes nig culture for tiktok grandstanding

THEY ARE POWERFUL INDEPENDENT QUEENS WHO ARE PROUD OF THEIR SEXUALITY REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: soi.gif (600x800, 144.69K)

if you're white and not ugly just go to mumbai or delhi and get on tinder. they are desperate for white cock