Crypto bros, I'm worried

Crypto bros, I'm worried.
The Freelance illustrator - Black Lives Matter - Land Back people finally are onto us...

Attached: Untitled.png (628x1080, 444.9K)

>literally who

twitter isn't real, most of the comments aren't even organic what you are shown is decided by proprietary algorithm. it's the illusion of a platform, they're a publisher and social media is no different then mainstream media.

the fact that these people are now attaching nft hatred to their personas is so entirely bullish

I bet Eskidoesntwork.

100% typed by tranny hands. No one else could be so self important

Dorsey must hang for what he has done to humanity with his bot nets

Attached: 3809AA3F-4F10-4469-A509-7C1CA5FEDA88.jpg (638x1024, 125.67K)

I could tell by the description alone. Twitter and its' consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

there are no "these people". you see the comments the algorithms want you to see. and it makes you think there are "these people" all over the place when they barely exist.

honestly sick and tired of the fucking tweets being shown as evidence of anything. some dude somewhere said a thing and algorithm showed it to you, its fucking stupid

social media creates a false impression of what is mainstream thought and opinion. their way of controlling the many people who merely adopt whatever they're told the dominant line of thinking is. it gets worse, the algorithms get to know you over time, drown you in opinions you strongly agree or disagree with, no nuance that's not engaging, pushing you further into one of two ever-enlarging fringe groups that will be set against each other.

dorsey like he even has a say in any of this. do you think presidents are real too? santa clause?

bill gates wrote ms-dos on a napkin on an airplane, apple came out of a garage, facebook was invented by a college student. BULLSHIT none of these people are real, none of this shit ever happened

checked, and i see what you are saying and dont disagree at all

can we just kill all the nig-nogs already and be done with this?

Don't put this on us, the guy in that tweet is most likely white anyway. Black people aren't still shilling BLM

>aren’t shilling

Liar. You be gibsmedat n’sheeeeeiiiit.

Bix nood.

This unironically, blm is shilled by another tribe

With Twitter, the character limit hinders actually conversation and traps people into throwing one line zingers at each other for tribal approval points. Often they aren't talking to the person they reply to but the tribe members they believe will read it.
Then hash tags are a hate mob targeting system. They are heavily manipulated and I've seen evidence of manual overrides through misspellings.

>Black people aren't still shilling BLM
Coping nigger.

i started using twitter recently since this place has gone to shit and it's insane how inorganic it feels.

>pro crypto article by mainstream media
>first comment is by a guy with a pfp of him in a mask with "fuck nazis" in his username
>"crypto is bad for the environment, crypto is for criminals, etc."
>someone with a nft pfp responds
>"bitcoin will replace the dollar, stay poor, doge to the moon"
>someone with an anime pfp responds
>"umm yikes L + ratio"

it's like an ai trying to simulate human behavior.

niggers are mad because they don't have money to invest in crypto