Krida Fans Volume is 70% of it’s market cap. In case you didn’t know, that’s really bullish

Krida Fans Volume is 70% of it’s market cap. In case you didn’t know, that’s really bullish.

Attached: 1639967014535.jpg (786x892, 102.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KridaFans/status/1493193307333222400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is NO motherfucking way in hell that a coomer can also be chad. I refuse to believe that

Attached: 1596175996722.png (523x597, 564.66K)

>In case you didn’t know, that’s really bullish
Kill yourself

Are u on crack or something?

what if I don't want to be bullish? what if I prefer to lose all my fucking money on different cryptocurrencies?

>Are u on crack or something?
wouldn't be rare on an user in biz

>some sports fantasy nft game shit that requires you to grind for hours so you can finally start earning money
I hate the fact that these things require you to treat them like fucking full time jobs in order to make a substantial profit

are you underage? have you ever seen a photoshopped image before?

There are better ways to lose all your money

How can someone genuinely be this much of a retarded faggot?

Attached: 1639626962976.jpg (762x425, 30.66K)

fantasy sport games aren't pretty much a thing these days. I think this project is already doomed.

>How can someone genuinely be this much of a retarded faggot?
You're watching it with your own eyes, nobody is telling you, so you can say it.

>they announce 100% apy for a token that's been dumping endlessly for the past week
Jesus Christ, what the fuck were they thinking?

>I hate the fact that these things require you to treat them like fucking full time jobs in order to make a substantial profit
That's the main reason slaves exist, sorry, thirdwolders i meant.

The levels of cringe ITT...

No, No.
Explain this fact to all of us
yes
people loves to waste their money

There's no a little piece of lie in your words.

>they announce 100% apy for a token that's been dumping endlessly for the past week
I wonder if they pay you or no, you're criticizing a thing but at the same time you're talking about functions of that thing. How could you even do two stuff like that at the same time? it shouldn't be allowed by the language.

>what if I don't want to be bullish? what if I prefer to lose all my fucking money on different cryptocurrencies?
It would be better if you finally kys and stop being a dumbass.

truer words were never spoken

>The levels of cringe ITT

Attached: 1645064331861.jpg (340x296, 11.09K)

Mgiht be bullish, but honestly: WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT FANTASY SPORTS

it's not bullish, it's just a fucking big amount of money that whales should to save their money there, to inflate the price and then, sell the gains there

>Krida Fans
Let me start with
WHO

mmm, ponzi scheme situation then

No one

Who's this fucking bald kek

You father

Check their chart, this thing's dying very fucking quickly for some reason. They fucked things up HARD

They have a trading competition going on right now

twitter.com/KridaFans/status/1493193307333222400