>Live Streams:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html
watchnewslive.tv/watch-cnbc-live-stream-free-24-7/

>Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
exhentai.org/tag/character:Naganami
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
thebalance.com/

>Options (do not trade these just because you read all these links)
optionsplaybook.com/options-introduction/
optionsprofitcalculator.com
optionstrat.com/
optionistics.com/quotes/option-prices

>Free charts:
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/
koyfin.com/
portfoliovisualizer.com/

>Screeners:
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) calculator:
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>Links for metaverse maries
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
sprc.org/
bad-dragon.com/shop
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention/index.shtml

>Calendars
earningswhispers.com/calendar
federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

last

Attached: FLysSDvaIAgOQ8w[1].jpg (1468x2048, 331.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mba.tuck.dartmouth.edu/pages/faculty/ken.french/data_library.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ewr7Me-SL4
open.spotify.com/track/2oBd6KgXMeh0alqHHli0J4?si=GAt6SreYTEGjz8TYlOgNSQ&context=spotify:search:nigger%20nigger%20
open.spotify.com/track/6PywPeS3YveTkYmeHKy4sR?si=I_mVrxA_Rg6feukY1dE8SQ&context=spotify:search:nigger%20nigger%20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ID DECIDES HOT WAR OR COLD WAR

Niggers

What do you guys think about factor investing?
mba.tuck.dartmouth.edu/pages/faculty/ken.french/data_library.html

Cash only chads are we waiting a couple of months after the nuclear war to slurp up?

Attached: Doflamingo_(Original).png (766x914, 1.03M)

Roll for HOT!
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ewr7Me-SL4

we just hit the weekend
the market is dumping
if it don't recover
i'm thinking of jumping

Attached: 1613457507923.jpg (510x496, 42.15K)

What are your ww3 plans? I want to raid the cities and reform the confederacy, enslaving blacks to rebuild the society they tarnished.

Attached: 1645162473281.png (657x1080, 806.76K)

First for based Spotify.

open.spotify.com/track/2oBd6KgXMeh0alqHHli0J4?si=GAt6SreYTEGjz8TYlOgNSQ&context=spotify:search:nigger%20nigger%20

NATO gives arms, funds and training for the Ukrainian military, where did they get the worlds 2nd largest supply of Javelins from, Amazon Prime?

Why do midwits keep saying the US and Russia will start WW3?

Nato has said definitely its not sending troops to Ukraine. The US has said theyre not sending troops to Ukraine. So how is this WW3 supposed to happen when its Ukraine vs Russia? The US isnt getting involved.

Attached: 1644865333851.jpg (1430x2148, 1015.47K)

Canada is currently having its own chink square moment.

Giving weapons doesnt mean Nato is getting involved. Nato sells weapons to everyone who wants it. If russia invades Nato does nothing. Nato is not defending Ukraine, not fighting in Ukraine, doing nothing.

Attached: 1639259097265.png (600x1050, 351.09K)

I can get drafted and untangle and respool various kinds of cable 10 hours a day!

Attached: army strong.jpg (346x230, 21.14K)

Cause WW3 is the best end

Wait I found the real anthem

open.spotify.com/track/6PywPeS3YveTkYmeHKy4sR?si=I_mVrxA_Rg6feukY1dE8SQ&context=spotify:search:nigger%20nigger%20

I like it except you have to realize enslaving blacks was the worst thing that ever happened to the economy of the South. Without that, industry, automation, factories, etc. would have had a chance. Importing niggers to the new world was the biggest mistake in its 500 year history

>enslaving blacks
Have you learned nothing?
>AHHHHHHHH IT'S STILL GOING TO HAPPEN YESTERDAY TOMORROW TWO WEEKS SOMETIME SOON IDK AAAHHHHHHHHHHH FORGET ABOUT COVID, HIGH GAS PRICES, SUPPLY CHAIN PROBLEMS, CULTURAL MARXISM, GOVERNMENT INCOMPETENCE, AND EVERYTHING ELSE JUST FOCUS ON THE RUSSIANS SO SCARY AAAHHHHHHHH vote for us in november btw haha
It's sad, but that will work on people.

I remember something with rising oil prices when ukraine goes down. Otherwise nobody cares about that shithole

Attached: wgmi.png (1570x883, 1.63M)

Is soxl going to be okay?

Attached: 1627229703909.jpg (810x540, 57.21K)

I mean I planned on working them to death and shooting them in the head after they've outlives their usefulness.

There should be a Short Cramer ETF.

Attached: 1645235155751.png (750x1334, 978K)

they might be midwits, but instinctually they probably realize the U.S. can't go too long without fucking some other country up for no genuinely profitable reason

Looks like Canada has caught the nigger lover disease from the US

Attached: 8956957689.png (640x472, 384.25K)

The days of semiconductors are over. It's all about military grade double conductors. SOXL is going to ~17 by mid March.

Im fine with that part but this isnt the event to trigger.
Yeah Russia probably wont export as much oil if they need it for war. $100 a barrel by April if he invades this weekend.
True but we got venezuela, yemen, mali and somalia all with terror cells shooting missiles. Plenty of other fun stuff to deal with that doesnt risk ww3 with russia.

Lmao Cramer shilled WIMI too?

Yes. Just buy more and hope
No. Just start small. Tell random people compliments that you actually mean. Go from there.
You need to be comfortable with yourself first though. Be happy with who you are, be happy with the world around you and stop giving a shit about the opinions of others.
Then everything else is easy.

Or become based beyond recognition and only date anime girls like

Bullish for Take Two Interactive?

>$10 in GTA
That's 5-10 houses for 200 niggers families. It's going to get crowded.

*$10 million

>Giving weapons doesn't mean involvement or support so its okay Putin won't invade :)
It touches his border, he wants it under control. If NATO gives up on supporting Ukraine, they'll end up drifting towards Russia for safety. If NATO does not give up Ukraine, Putin invades and NATO will continue to give it arms and train insurgents to hop across the border to go and fight, Russia gets stuck in cold Afghanistan but with trained troops who have better weapons than the Taliban did when America fought them.

Okay, anons were giving me shit about buying BULZ at the end of the day yesterday after selling UTSL. Yes, BULZ shit itself today I own that. However, let it be said that while the market is down 17% from where I started the strategy in my TDA account, my TDA account itself is down only 3.5% so I beat the market by 13.5%. Scoff all you want but that wasn't an accident and the outperformance will continue. I'll be around when it's time to sell out of BULZ which hopefully will be Tuesday or Wednesday so if you want to beat the market too and not just out of luck but out of a well articulated strategy of correlation analysis then follow along

I think the 10 millions is only for downpayments

I hope its ok. I fucked up some things and accidently has an option get exercised for 100 shares of SOXL at 60$. Now I can't do anything since its half my portfolio and any more money put into it would be entering "too much money to lose" territory.

Attached: 1629836671817.png (384x384, 59.84K)

Are you completely ignorant of the geography of Ukraine? It's not a desert shithole surrounded by caves and mountains.

you see what happens is that civillian aircraft will start getting shot down again.

Shoot down an airplane with us citizens and we now have a reason to liberate Ukraine from the red menance

Attached: 1638643311262.webm (720x720, 985.79K)

The Ukrainian army is so far from being able to fend off a Russian invasion no amount of weapons would help them. The neopoliticians are just making money off this by selling them weapons and playing the market.

you were supposed to roll the put dumbass.

>Putin invades and NATO will continue to give it arms and train
None of this means we are involved. Putin knows we will likely arm the Ukrainians. The US has armed everyone when they feel like it helps. That doesnt lead to a ww3 event. Just another Syria.
Why would Russia do that intentionally knowing it gets us involved? Plus a dutch plane got shot down in 2015 or whatever and nothing happened.

worse than mommy arkk ?

No. I'm already all-in WEAT calls.

All this talk of Russia Russia Russia and ww3 and not one person has asked the question yet.
How do we profit from this?

It was because I had switched brokers and wasn't familiar with the new one. Never been in this position before desu.

Attached: 1632053487530.jpg (500x500, 114.96K)

just call your broker and get a do-over

Attached: take backsies.png (736x724, 66.4K)

I don't see TSLA on that list.

I remember this. At least I am a man. A poor man, but a man none the less.

Attached: 1630155997170.jpg (1080x961, 366.53K)

Notice on Feb 4th I bought 79 shares of BULZ for $15.39 a piece. Had I held those until today with a current price of $12.64 I'd be down roughly 17%.
However by switching from BULZ to NAIL to BULZ to UTSL and back to BULZ (pic related) I'm only down 4.4%. That beat the market almost 13%. Not bad for active trading through a 17% dip

Attached: 95672.jpg (1282x797, 251.76K)