Goldbacks

You do live in a state that accepts alternative currencies right?
The note is coated in actual gold

Blessed states include

Utah, Wyoming, Nevada and New hampshire

Goldbacks are available there

Attached: 20220218_110401.jpg (1509x2713, 2.54M)

I have a few for novelty

Got a 50, 25 x2, 10 x5, 5 x5 and 10 more ones coming

Will be getting Wyoming greenbacks soon

Over 25 to 50% of local businesses accept goldbacks as payment

Attached: 20220218_134302.jpg (1907x3391, 1.47M)

Ive bought a few but never used them since I live in a different state. Do they actually accept them?

Perhaps they won't be a novelty soon user
Perhaps

Attached: Goldbacks.jpg (794x596, 124.08K)

Yes bought donuts from midnight donuts the other day
Also bought honey from a local beekeeper using them

A few local construction companies within 10 miles of me accept them as payment
Can get drywall, decking and roofing with goldbacks now

They are becoming super popular

Heard there's a few gun shops in Nevada accepting gold backs for ammunition and parts

What is the exchange rate to usd? Seems kind of gimmicky but I'll support anything that weakens the dollar stranglehold.

1 to 1...........................

Wrong
It's 1/1000th of an ounce of gold
Think it's currently worth 3.87 usd per goldback

my goldbacks

Attached: goldbacks.png (826x935, 141.6K)

>note is coated in actual gold
No you dummy the gold is coated on both sides in a flux-functional plastic so you can melt them down to their respective weight. But use ventilation.
It's cooler than a gold coated note and preserves far better than that would too. That sounds dumb desu.

How difficult is to convince people that your yellow papers actually have tiny bits of gold inside them?
Also how long until the fed gives them the Liberty Dollar treatment?

dumb concept

If 1/10 fractional gold is too big just stack mercury dimes or something.

Literally buying flammable gold

I like it. It needs some work and the premium is high due to the costs of producing the notes, but the goldbacks can be a huge redpill for normalfags about the real value of money and how the dollar is backed by nothing but thin air. Give them paper that looks like their banknotes but has more value than them.
Also carrying bills is easier than carrying coins IMO.

>outdoor use
wut, wtf u use these for user

I got all these free back when they would mail you a free one just for registering.

Attached: dfvd2.jpg (1264x948, 333.35K)

Where can I buy goldbacks in person with cash near Moab. One of you niggers that claims to use these things should surely know

not an issue, anyone who holds one realizes what it is

What's the point of goldbacks?

Combines gold coin with paper money to create a paper money that is actually based on the value of the gold in its composition
It's an interesting concept which is as likely as any other meme coin to take off. What it means is that a lightweight alternative to USD already exists in Ohio, because normally speaking trading in silver and gold implies some weight which is not always practical.