You would think the first nft game to ever launch on Moonbeam would have a higher market cap

You would think the first nft game to ever launch on Moonbeam would have a higher market cap

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-18 184606.jpg (707x875, 56.65K)

Holy shit, that are real numbers

I think maybe there is a possibility that you forgot to take your meds today, OP

>69
nice

So what? I'm still not going to play any shit games.

Are you talking about moonscape? That fucking city builder is just another facebook based game.

So... a few numbers on a screenshot would make me trust a project? Well of course!! What's more, right now I'm going to invest in moonscape. I can already feel how I enrich myself

i'm a starcraft faggot, of course that i'm playing moonscape

Attached: 1641994480318.jpg (1200x675, 95.89K)

mfw a girl approaches me

btw you can still get money in that game

I played petsociety and dragon atlantis when i was younger. It was amazing

>You would think
i don't think, i buy things and regret later

moonscape remind me a lot to crazy planet

mfw im shitting in the bathroom kek

It's more like any game you could download on google app like clash of clans, rise of kingdoms, etc.
After all it is a
>citybuilder
>expansion system
>conquest system
The only thing that I find interesting is how to make money in an internal NFT market of the game.

Moonscape looks nice, user.

Attached: 1604548377145.jpg (450x338, 52.5K)

>citybuilder
to play that kind of game you have to have a lot of free time and win, even if it's profitable it wouldn't give me the mental capacity to play that kind of shit

I'm actually surprised OP, because I don't recall asking you such a thing

Oh that was a cool game too. Man, how i miss those times

so, starcraft mixed with facebook games

so u r telling me that if im looking for an opportunity to stop being poor, this is it, right?

Game on moonriver
Coin on bsc
Wtf

Imagine getting money by farming in game
>citybuilder
Literally one of the most addictive game types out there today.
It's like playing age of empires without the risk that a friend of yours will come and fuck you after 3 hours of playing.

no no you didn't get it wrong. what he meant is fuck you, user

now want to become the new AXS?

>so u r telling me that if im looking for an opportunity to stop being poor, this is it, right?
If you are poor, I don't think it will work for you user.
To win in those kind of games you have to put an initial investment, I'm sorry.

>first nft game to ever launch on Moonbeam would have a higher market cap
BASED (if you're a fucking nerd who wants to waste his life playing video games, at least here you earn some money)

what game is that? looks great.

a lot of noise, when the game comes out we'll see if it's good, the initial numbers don't say anything.

Starcraft losers always do show up when moonscape mentioned and its so fucking annoying

moonscape is just an opportunity to help pay for petty expenses. p2e games can be lucrative but not enough to make you ridiculous amounts of money