The Big Red Retard

Attached: chud.jpg (1765x2773, 2.76M)

At least he has won an election, unlike Hillaretty

>Supporting Putin to own the libs
Come the fuck on.

I don't even know the story but I assume you're being a leftoid mutant snake and distorting whatever he said.

chapo fags seething

he basically used the war to attack "people on the left" even though everyone is right wing in america.

kane is based you're a faggot

No one is right wing in America. You faggots are so dumb.

I don't get what he was saying. Yes, left wingers are pussies and we know that. What does that have to do with russia unlawfully invading a country.

Eurofags are fucking idiotic

He’s very well know as a very intelligent person by people who know him but you some fucking online nobody don’t agree with his opinion call him a retard. You should be ashamed and apologies

>his friends who are people who fall on their heads for a living and are very clearly stupidsay he's smart because he reads John Grisham books; books only old women read.... So he is smart
Strong logic

>92

>know Any Forums and Any Forums are a microcosm and echo chamber where opinions are pushed to their most extreme points
>actually politicians are equally retarded in the US
Lmao. Imagine thinking supporting Russia is a good thing just to own the libs.
These niggas are crazy. Also there’s a literal geopolitical war going on and these guys are obsessed over the American Left and trannies lmao. Touch grass.

>unlawfully invading a country.
Hey smooth brain, there is a lot more to it than that

You say this shit but you also jizz in your pants when Rock or Batista support Joe Biden because ORANGE MAN BAD WHITE PEOPLE BAD JOE ROGAN BAD

Attached: BCC9DF26-79D4-4F4D-8EBF-0FA4712D125D.png (200x197, 4.97K)

care to elaborate?

Isn't he a libertarian? That info alone should indicate what a mongoloid he is.

>Murrifats who are obsessed over MUH SECOND AMENDMENT
>who idea is the right to bear arms in case of a tyrannical govt
>actually SUPPORT said tyrannical govt
These Ukrainian cunts are pretty based. Can’t imagine seeing fat midwestern dads in Greenbay defending their country from anything than some cringey skinny trannies

Weird, they invaded it back in 2014 but nobody seemed to give a fuck about it then. Maybe (you) shouldn’t let the tv tell you what to think.

No one here knows what leftism is. Guarantee you all there is about 5 percent of Americans that are actual leftists and NO ONE in the position of power that is on the left. What you all think is left is at most center-left like AOC and Bernie you fucking dumbasses

The whole purpose of NATO is to be a "deterrent to Soviet aggression". The cold war ended ages ago and thus serves no purpose. If Russia was such a big, bad guy, then why the fuck is Europe buying their fucking gas? Keep in mind none of the sanctions Pedo Joe is talking about implementing are going after Russia's gas companies.
Attempting to have Ukraine join NATO is straight up aggression towards Russia. It would be like Mexico going communist during the cold war. NATO is just a fucking scam to steal American tax dollars and send it to eurocuck nations. That's why they aren't even paying their fair share.

This is brain dead bait

>tfw now I have to pretend the shitter Kane is based just for memes and owning the libs
It’s a heavy cross to bear

>Attempting to have Ukraine join NATO is straight up aggression
Damn, almost like invading an independent country?

He's right though, the terms "leftist" and "liberal" have been bastardized so much no one actually knows what they mean anymore.

Try actually addressing what I said

the nato protect kikes and globohome

You really are too smooth brained to follow, huh?

>big red machine
all this time because kane was secretly a communist?

What is it with Americans and just going into generic Left vs Right shit throwing at each other at every major political event? Do American politicians or "political analysts" do anything other than "WAAAAAAAH IT'S THE OTHER SIDES FAULT! YELL THINGS AT THEM!!"

Unfortunately yes

Wait, fuck, I read that wrong.
No, unfortunately that's ALL they do.

But how do you guys get shit done then? Unless you don't?

doesn't matter wither way public opinion means fuck off in terms of actually governing in america. the actual politicians promote this shit because it distracts people from the fact that they're all owned by foreign and corporate interests.

Also I think the thing that threw me for a loop when all the Russia/Ukraine stuff happened were all the American political twitter figures blaming the side they're not on for it. Either blaiming Biden and the Left and Trump and the Right. For this specific invasion. I just thought it's a very weird time to be bringing up American Left vs Right politics but I guess thats how they get their attention and make their money. Either way, the world doesn't revolve around American politics and I dont think a lot of American politicians or political pundits get that. Certainly not the ones who tweet a lot.