DUDE JUST TRADE CRYPTO LMAO

DUDE JUST SIT IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT RESEARCHING THEN GET OUTPERFORMED BY 18 YEAR OLD DOGCOIN TRADERS DUDE JUST RESEARCH NODES STAKING TVL RSI DAPPS NFTS DEX'S RUGPULLS YIELD FARMING GAMEFI GAS SOLIDITY ERC-20 STABLECOINS ORACLES ICOS SHARDING SMART CONTRACTS COMPOUND SCALABILITY PRESALES FORKS AIRDROPS PROTOCOLS TOKENOMICS DAOS LIQUIDITY PARTNERSHIPS L2 ETHEREUM AVALNCHE SOLANA TERRA CRONOS POLYGON COSMOS NEAR TRON XRP BSC FANTOM ICP HEDERA UNISWAP AND 500 OTHER COINS 24/7 AND THEN YOU MIGHT MAKE IT IN 4 YEARS DUDE JUST WATCH THE LINE GO UP AND DOWN ALL DAY LONG AND MANAGE TO NOT GO CRAZY AND BUY WHEN THE LINE IS LOW AND SELL WHEN THE LINE IS UP DUDE JUST DAYTRADE AND MAKE 1% A DAY DUDE JUST LEARN MOVING AVERAGE MACD RSI CCI STOCHIASTIC BOLLINGER BANDS SUPER TREND WILLIAM'S %R VOLUME EMA OPEN INTEREST VWAP TWAP BRAP FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT ADI CORRELATION COEFFICIENT MONEY FLOW INDEX ACCULUMATION DISTRIBUTION DUDE JUST AVOID GETTING HACKED EVEN THOUGH THE STRESS OF BEING POTENTIALLY HACKED AT ANY TIME EATS AWAY AT YOU DUDE JUST USE 100X LEVERAGE THEN IT ONLY HAS TO GO UP 1% TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY DUDE JUST BROWSE Any Forums ALL DAY LONG AND MANAGE TO NOT GO CRAZY GOING THROUGH 100,000 PEPE WOJAK BOBO MUMU AND SNIB POSTS TO GET THAT 1 RARE GEM POST THAT MIGHT GIVE YOU A 5X RETURN IF YOU BUY AT THE RIGHT TIME NOW DUDE JUST BUY SONIC ETHER OBAMA HARRY POTTER 10 NIGGER DOGE CUNT COCK COIN EARLY AND WAIT FOR THAT 100,000X DUDE JUST PUT ALL OF YOUR MONEY INTO A YIELD FARM AND MAKE 40% A YEAR ON A COIN THAT DEPRECEATES 80% IN VALUE A YEAR DUDE JUST BUY BITCOIN AND HOPE THAT IT WILL BECOME THE WORLD RESERVE CURRENCY IN LIKE 40 YEARS DUDE JUST BUY THE HYPERLINK TO A FUNNY PICTURE OF A MONKEY FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND RESELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR A HIGHER PRICE

DUDE JUST TRADE CRYPTO LMAO

Attached: 1645208779642.gif (640x532, 3M)

Thinks he understands crypto but doesn't understand the number one rule to making money investing. NGMI

In the beginning I tried to use TA and do tons of research before investing. Now I just trade off of gut feelings and if I like the memes or not. The new method has not been failing me.

have you tried not being a loser?
u sussin kuh, frfr

What's the number one rule? Take a bunch of adderall?

yes

me too, it's really weird

Attached: 1616737677886.png (469x584, 227.5K)

lol. just turned this post into an NFT. gonna call it Any Forums on coke in 2022

Listen to me closely...pay attention to my words. The thing you wish to know about investing is the most basic, fundamental thing you already know. Here it is....listen carefully...read into my words, don't just take them at face value...really pay attention....If you want to make it, you need to buy what others will buy before they buy. And then sell once the price goes up.

Chainlink?

>make $90k in two years just by pushing buttons on a keyboard
>”OH NOOOOOO SOMEONE ELSE MADE MORE OFF OF DOGGY COINS!!!! IM GONNA ROOOOOPE!!!!!”
Never post again

I just set a limit, go do something else and sell when it goes up lol

Attached: 1635531411785.png (512x512, 191.64K)

That’s a lot of words. I bought AVAX and it all worked out fine.

Attached: AF8635B4-B003-4012-AC91-03274A57C695.jpg (600x600, 51.07K)

Last year it was dog coins. I bought SHIB back in February - billions of it for like $1.5k. Sold the next day for double. If I still had it today it'd be over $800,000 as of right now. FF, Doge pumps a second time and I hop on the doggy train and buy like six tokens. Turn $8k into $140k in a three day period. Now I'm wondering what the next wave will be. It's gotta be something that can instill mass hysteria, so it won't be something like a L2 solution - they'll probably pump but they're not sexy enough for hysteria. Metaverse idiocy could do it. NFT gaming could do it. What else?

*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and Any Forums account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy scams.

>Am I banned from the Any Forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Any Forums. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

Its the same as the programming pasta.
You can a genius C++ system engineer earning peanuts, while some retard doing blueprints in unreal engine makes the new Fall guys and earns millions.

OP doesn't understand mass appeal because OP isn't sexy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
>No. I cannot un-fart
If I laughed at this does it mean I have the autism?

Kek. Nice OP. Got way too real and the learning curve is pretty wide.

I did all that and I’m still down.

This is so incredibly succinct and at the same time ascended. Sadly it will go ignored by the majority who read it.

Tldr; buy low sell high