I think I just managed to convert my boyfriend to the fact that Britain will become a Islamic state in the next 50...

I think I just managed to convert my boyfriend to the fact that Britain will become a Islamic state in the next 50 years.

I mean I know the facts really talk for themselves but he's a really hard line "I don't wanna see I don't wanna hear it's all racism"

After hearing "you know first it's Sadiq Kahn mayor of London then it's a Islamic PM... How long do you think it will take to change most of parliament to Ahmed?"

I could see him physically kind of shrieking and start questioning its own reality.

Attached: 1641247559076.jpg (1536x1152, 547.1K)

Ywnbaw

post tits

brits deserve this fate. actually, they deserve far worse.

What's wrong with this? The vast majority of islamic people are law abiding citizens.

Also, back to Any Forums you go.

This. user is afraid to be a minority LMAO

Meant to post this to Any Forums

I know you're all Jews and niggers

>Britain will become a Islamic state in the next 50 years.
The blackpill is that in the future European Islam is going to be a zombified husk which will be pro-LGBT, pro-feminism, and quite possibly pro-Israel. Cultural shifts work both ways.

*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and Any Forums account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy scams.

>Am I banned from the Any Forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Any Forums. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

>the british will have slightly better teeth overall
>but also will be a backwards theocracy
There are advantages and disadvantages.

Posting anti Anglo shit is just a way for Any Forums to accept anti white views
Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong
Anglos aren’t white

They brain wash most people - UK, FRANCE, GERMANY : You colonizind the world. Stealing their wealth. You deserve it. East Europe will take major role of EU very soon with proper values. Keep roting west.

Is that a mutt I hear talking?

>I could see him physically kind of shrieking and start questioning its own reality.
Ree. Here, take this...now we're even.

Attached: 1597825500542.jpg (1194x750, 61.81K)

Hopefully all of these white countries were accumulating brown people to use on the front lines.

I mean if he's from Britain then that's pretty fair. No one wants to be a minority in their own country. Inviting that fate on yourself is retarded.

Wtf is that? Concrete?

Attached: 1632688400840.png (159x163, 39.45K)

>plebbit spacing

Attached: 1645228439084.jpg (657x652, 66.55K)