Facebook is dying

What's going to be the big social media site of the 2020s?

If history repeats itself, investing in it now could be very profitable.

Attached: FaceApp_1644050813957.jpg (1400x1400, 692.64K)

tiktok

Any Forums

unironically this

People are fucking sick of social media
>captcha G0YT4

>pic related
a-user's, would you?

she's so hot

Wow she's cute who is she?

Marquisha Zuckerberg

This, current users get sick of social media every day but who is left to sign up for it that hasn't already?

this

hurr durr i put man face in app and now it woman
lets jack off to it fellow cucked faggots

Probably Portal or some gay ass meta nft thing

It's hardly a social media site...

I'd give femzuck my data, if you know what I mean.

Myspace
>who is left to sign up for it that hasn't already?
Zoomers who just became old enough to use social media. But will they be interested in facebook? Probably no.
This user is mad that Mark Zuckerberg gave him a boner

yes because investing in exactly the same type of business over and over will be really profitable...

This is why social media platforms are so cucked on any long timeframe. There's nobody left to sign up for the platforms once they stop being "trendy". Nigerian boomers in farmhouses are already on Facebook. It's over. Good analog would be there's nobody left to buy crypto, we're just playing musical chairs with x shitcoin of the month.

That thing Trump owns.

>there's nobody left to buy crypto
Nah, same thing. There's a whole new generation of teenagers who just got their first job and now have money to lose in scams. The question is if and how interested they will be in this shit.

It’s already been Instagram for a while.
Question is, whether the boomers will be able to use that like they started using facebook

Oh, you're invested in TikTok? What platform do you buy your shares on, fuckface?

Every conservative social media site gets brutally hacked on the first week. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA had a direct line into them.