Why does the housing bubble never crash?

why does the housing bubble never crash?

Attached: 124.png (538x540, 786.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamblind.com/post/Housing-cartel-qKg2awhB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>coomerbait.jpg
Kys

not selling you my real estate bags fuck off

it plays out long term because their isn't a lot of liquidity
when prices dip, most don't panic sell homes
people flipping homes are generally the fastest to sell and put the top in but after them, who's going to dump more homes?
speculation exists but most single family home owners live in that home

plus china lets it's citizens buy foreign real estate
one of the few foreign investments they can make

nimbyism.
it's just rentseeking activity that elevates the price.

banks own all the houses

banks are backed by your tax dollars and therefore won't ever sell for a loss, unless everyone stops paying taxes

Cause it won't crash ever.

>picrel
>coomerbait
Huh????

she is super hot

Attached: 99.png (281x283, 204K)

Looks like a dude

Bro do u remember 2008 real estate crash? They were giving houses away. In my area of LA 2 bedroom foreclosures for $175k

you deserve better, not some tranny lol

too bad I was cranking that soulja boy and didn't care about the economy

Because there’s only more and more people coming and less and less land available.

Because the population is increasing, once it starts decreasing in 2045 then houses will depreciate like they do in Japan

>Ching Chong
>hot
Pick one

here is a better pic

Attached: 104.png (205x379, 184.53K)

why does the debt bubble never crash?

>why does the housing bubble never crash?
Unlike in 2008, mortgages now have much stricter guidelines. There aren't rating agencies giving everything triple A or losing a client. There aren't MBS that are filled with junk mortgages in the higher ratings and calling it more "diversified". People aren't failing to pay their mortgages.

So yeah, it's not going to crash because it's not a bubble. It's a housing shortage.

teamblind.com/post/Housing-cartel-qKg2awhB

Attached: 1628584555885.png (1386x556, 95.79K)

Do you genuinely think that's going to happen again? Without massive legal and population change it's not gonna happen

Corporations have unlimited money to put assets on their balance sheet + people with income are taking longer mortgages for a chance to own a home.