No autistic philosophers. Yes or no question

If there were only 21,000,000 ounces of gold in existence, would you buy any?

Attached: 1626241179279.png (443x455, 67.07K)

yes

no, because a universe with only 21 million ounces of gold would have vastly different physical properties than this one and the act of buying anything would probably be impossible

depends on the context, brainlet

>No autistic philosophy
>Asks a fantasy question
Nigga i bet you smell stupid

If there were only 21,000,000 ounces of human feces in existence, would you buy any?

Attached: png-transparent-trollface-internet-troll-rage-comic-internet-meme-frustrated-troll-face-comics-game-face.png (920x670, 22.77K)

depends on the price

IT'S A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION YOU FUCKING SPERGS. I don't want you to ramble like women. I need a yes or a no.

Attached: 1617250777615s.jpg (120x125, 1.79K)

kek based

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (1062x1337, 989.81K)

there are few ounces of my sperm, but you're not buying it

>If there were only 21,000,000 ounces of gold in existence, would you buy any?
No.
It would be something so scarce that it would be worthless to own.

No, because if retards like you own it, i want another fuckin rock

Literally the only based response so far. Everybody else wants to share their womanly feelings on it like a Reddit fag, thinking I care. It's a yes or no, kek.

Gold is only good for some electrical applications. Were it that that scarce it's not as valuable as gold is in the real world.
It might be different if I had a stupid hobby like rock collecting. In that case the rarity would give it a little more value to me. It's really hard to understand the collector mindset, probably because I am autistic. If it's about looks reproductions exist for everything and is often a better quality.

yes

Answer the question.

Attached: 1616178227315.png (426x495, 243.54K)

no cuz you can literally make more gold in a lab. it's not deflationary by any means. bitcoin is the only real money

I did, are you unable to determine my stance from on my clear response?

There is exactly one ounce of my shit in existence, would you buy it?

Fuck no.

Ofc. Now answer my question. If there was only 21,000,000 Runescape GP would you buy any, faggot?

I want to hear you say it. Yes or no? No more, no less.

Yes.

Brainlet. I guess you'd also think that a "metaverse" apple has the same value as a real one. Buttcorn is just a mere mockery of something it will never be.

You're the kind of guy who likes to talk a lot, aren't you...

You're the kind of guy that likes to get jeeted and skeeted on, aren't you?...