Michael burry is back

>Michael burry is back
>markets pumping
nature is healing

Attached: 624562456.png (627x550, 403.65K)

>pumping

Attached: 1561274262301.jpg (600x481, 55.28K)

>markets pumping

literally everything is in the shitter right now.

Cant wait until he drops some more God tier bearish tweets and spergs out at liberals

Attached: 33901ADE-B642-454C-B61F-8123C835AF6F.png (754x720, 402.03K)

Are you alright?

ARE YOU?

This faggot makes one right call in his life and suddenly he's the fucking Messiah heralding the end times.

>One right call
>Calls the crypto bubble and stock market bubble of the 2020's and zoomer bulltards want to say he's wrong because said bubbles didn't pop in their single day attention span time frame
It's all so tiresome. Look at the charts faggot. Everything is collapsing in real time.

he's way overhyped almost like that peter schiff douchnozzle

He’s nothing like Schiff, he’s an active participant in the markets and has outperformed the indexes for decades. Schiff is just a goldbug libertarian retard, Burry is an infinite IQ aspie that’s been successful in multiple domains. You should pay attention to what’s he’s saying and realize he’s always early with his theses, but they almost always happen.

ARE WE!!!

mike burrah an american hero profiting of the default of millions of fake house loans zip zap money plap

this

I would have done the said if I could

Attached: kc.jpg (1200x1600, 145.39K)

Checked

Attached: 1630248562394.jpg (864x495, 113.29K)

I'm not ok

we all would have user sadge

>He’s nothing like Schiff, he’s an active participant in the markets and has outperformed the indexes for decades. Schiff is just a goldbug libertarian retard, Burry is an infinite IQ aspie that’s been successful in multiple domains. You should pay attention to what’s he’s saying and realize he’s always early with his theses, but they almost always happen.

Until the housing market collapses. Economy is safe.

Her name is Cassandra now, Burry transitioned and became a woman. The king of bobos is a literal tranny hahaha.

How much did burry lose on his tesla shorts?

Attached: 12.png (556x641, 305.59K)

its not that people deny that markets are in a bubble its that people criticize him for being way too early with his doom calls
if you followed him you'd miss out on all the big gains for taking the safe small ones