BTC to 1,000,000,000$ in 2030

BTC to 1,000,000,000$ in 2030

Attached: RDT_20220215_133434464775490380121916.jpg (1920x2560, 221.62K)

That’s fentanyl

Maybe, but that will also be the price of a loaf of bread.

No raw

Nah actually the price of a loaf of bread will be 0.000000005 BTC

>46658126
leme get a bump. havent done any b4

wtf is raw u quadruple nigger.

probably raw heroine or coke idk but id try some for fun because drugs are fun.

Heroin number 4

you snorting that? I kinda like the taste of alp, used to let it dissolve under my tongue. Everyone thought I was weird for doing that.

It's pure heaven

>BTC to 1,000,000,000$ in 2030
It's in 2024 and a loaf of bread will cost trillions.

Yeah I do that with valium let it melt
Hard to get real Xanax anymore just pill pressed shite

OP gonna OD before 2030 just gimme your wallet keys man.

This. They are.

Raw is heroin. The non scramble, non black tar kind. The pic probably idnt heroin though. Raw heroin is usually brown. Its probabably coke.

Word. Nothing but shit chinese rc out there and almost impossible to get a prescription. Land of the free where you can't decide what chemicals to put inside your body as an adult and you have to beg mommy for permission.

Depends on the country though raw is white

Degenerate drug addicts get the rope.

*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and Any Forums account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy scams.

>Am I banned from the Any Forums?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Any Forums. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

Not quite, but definitely $1,000,000