A moderately attractive young woman spoke to me today

And I went home, cleaned my entire room, did all my laundry, vacuumed everything, made a to do list of errands, finished all of them, went to the gym and lifted, and then spent three hours self learning programming.

Is this why Chads are always so energetic? Most days I don’t even get out of bed, yet I was so energetic after getting a tiny sliver of attention from an attractive woman that I was able to accomplish more in a day than I normally would in a few months.

Attached: 7C2E2752-BE69-425F-8400-E2E21681E1A7.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

Now you get it. Women are the sole reason anything happens in this world.

this. it's women's fault for everything. good and bad.

No hymen no diamond. Also a women must be married before she turns 18. 14 is peak of a womans youth.

how can one man be so based?

fuck that bitch

Im sorry. But no diamonds or wedding rings period, they are jewish scams. If you want to marry a woman give her father a calf.

literally me

Dwight is that you

>finding self worth in women

No it's me.

Attached: 1644729504908.gif (225x225, 594.32K)

This happened to me today too wtf except she wasnt moderately attractive but very attractive. Am I fucked in the head? Over stimulated?

Honestly, doing whatever makes you attractive to women would make a pretty based person. Like, aesthetic in a somewhat rugged way, hard working, cunning, monstrous etc.

Jesus christ you faggots are pathetic.

based, kek'ed, and checked

>Checked
But why would you give a woman anything? You should be giving her father the calf for her hand in marriage.

Attached: D71CE6DA-3F14-44BE-ADCC-7CD30A927C60.jpg (540x681, 58.66K)

>have programming job
>have sustaining secondary job which is also a hobby. Gladly spending countless hours on it
>work out regularly
>room in order
>sit at home all day. Haven't talked to a woman in years
Your theory does not stand. You reach true enlightenment once you realize purpose doesn't come from a woman, but from the overcoming of your own self

Attached: guts.png (792x683, 344.18K)

>White women are the sole reason anything happens in this world.
See what happens with nigger women. you get mud huts and the like. jewesses and that archetype produce a more reasonable society in the form of much emphasis on art and shit. Asians in the form of culinary, heavy emphasis on obedience and such. White women much on the betterment of man building an apex man and in turn allows very nice spectacles in one form or another. Very interesting to see what race will allow for space societies and such.

Haha I’ve felt this. One day I was riding my bike and a pretty girl in the passenger seat of a car just made eye contact and smiled with me as she went by and I felt like maybe I shouldn’t kill myself.

Pretty dumb but yeah life really is mostly about the simple pleasures. Girls, food, nature, a good book, friends etc. its the only shit that makes living worth it

Ehhh nah not really. I’m fact I think it’s the opposite. Personality traits that you usually find in criminals are ideal for getting women. Extreme disagreeableness, confidence, exaggerated sense of self importance, manipulativeness etc.

The guys that bang hundreds of girls and aren’t super aesthetic are usually borderline psychopaths unironucally.

This is fucking AWESOME!

> Very interesting to see what race will allow for space societies and such.
The ones interested in 2d women.

Attached: 1638848468730.png (198x198, 86.2K)

Yes. Just wait until you find a pretty gf and you force yourself to start making serious money.
Just watch out she wont take it all though. It can be a trap. They make you work hard and better yourself, then take it all and ruin you.