Did you make it this bull run?

Now we’re heading for a monumental crash and literal 16 year olds made it from jpegs and thots just for pretending to have an interest in crypto. Now did you make it or not?

Attached: 674BFFEA-9DD4-42E1-889C-F0472BA18AB6.jpg (779x780, 64.06K)

eating some expired vegetable chips that i got for free from work right now

I bought 30k of silver at $18 and everything else literally went 5-10x, more for altcoins. I want to fkn end it all

i am exhausted

Looks like you didnt make it to the meds cabinet.

I got in mid January, went all in, didn't cash out anything, and now I'm broke.

Sell your silver to me faggot if you don't want it, I'm buying 20 times face or $26 for 1 Troy Ounce Rounds.

>look at me I’m losing money hand over fist
The absolute state of plebs

Cashed out life changing money during October. Bought a house. Couple hundred k left in fiat.
One last pump that’s all I needed.
So close bros.
So close.

Attached: 3C04DF68-60F1-4338-9CB6-1CED367EBAC5.jpg (612x584, 43.3K)

I'm completely wiped out and never gonna make it.
Praying for your success bro.

nobody "made it" from NFTs
total psyop

Poop

if you bought 30k of silver at $18 thats really good
you're probably just a larper though

Same. Cashed out 7 figures and bought a house. Still holding 200k fantom.

Thanks fren. Good luck in the future.

>congrats on the 20% return, despite inflation being 10-15% a year and even houses doubling in price
Lmfao

cope I made 600k off 3 apes which I bought for 3 eth total and ran it up to a ml in deadfellaz, cashed out half at 3100$
When will you fags buy back in? I only got into crypto last year

I put 4K into BTC and ETH in December 2020. It pumped and I moved it all into other coins. 8x my investment at the market top, but I picked long-term holds, based on tech and not market hype. Feels bad to get left out. See you all in 2025.

Attached: JointheResistance.jpg (585x993, 234.95K)

Bought a house, have $300k put away and another $700k in RSUs waiting to vest, not likely to be leaving my company anytime soon. Trying to figure out where to put some of that $300k, might do some house improvements, or buy some heavy equipment, I bought a skid steer and I feel like it's been my best investment this year, completely inflation proof and one of the best things I can think to hold during a crash as their utility is always the same. Might get an excavator too.

>I made money and then diversified into projects that will rugpull in a bear market
kek
Fell for the broke farmhand meme, just wait and buy the bottom, you’ll never make another 10x + anywhere else

probably loaded with seed oils