JUST GO TO WAR ALREADY HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE THESE NIGGAS REALLY GONNA TEASE AND TEASE UNTIL ALL MARKETS HIT $0 LIKE...

JUST GO TO WAR ALREADY HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE THESE NIGGAS REALLY GONNA TEASE AND TEASE UNTIL ALL MARKETS HIT $0 LIKE FUCKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1524912958784.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Ukrainian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user that's the plan

bro, nothing's gonna happen, we won't have a war, meanwhile crypto keeps dumping....

nice quads

Attached: lenny-thinking.jpg (1260x840, 108.43K)

if war starts markets will be least of your problems trust me

it's that fucking senile biden
>hurrr durr where am i

quads wills it

There will be war, confined entirely to Ukraine. The west will do nothing except sanctions. China will move on Taiwan within a couple years.

Attached: 9D436747-C069-48A5-8CB9-108D0383E2EE.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

Been through this with reagan during the 1987-1992 market crash, gas hikes and bear market, desert storm with bush, same with 2002-2008 with bush, jr, invasion of iraq housing bubble and now ukraine with bidumb. It's all so tiresome. It's not even about oil. It's about scamming extra tax dollars on oil futures screwing the working class while printing more fake fiat to justify another, fake, propped up war

Attached: R.jpg (1000x663, 139.91K)

Buy the rumor, sell the news. Also stop watching propaganda, it's bad for your brain. Anime and video games would be undeniably healthier.

2 more weeks

Why is Russia playing along with jewish plans?

What do you mean they're at war since 2014?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Ukrainian_War

Bruh I have seen this nitpicking 279 times in the last weeks. Stop with the autism. You know what OP means, u mong

my bad

Uhhh shit, someone apologized in Any Forums. Wat do I reply?
You are supposed to debate back and call me a retard

no you where obvious in the right here

It's like Elena and Damon in the Vampire Diaries.

I wish we could go to war with Mexico and Mexicans for their opium war they are waging on the American people. Fuck Mexicans, fuck their drugs and cultural criminality. A people of truly garbage stock.

Quads of truth confirm, Bitcoin will drop to $6K in a few months

Did you really have to add that last bit

Attached: 1645074846949.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)