4cc Celebration and Logo Thread

Hey Any Forums lets celebrate our victory in the 4cc and add the star to our logo.
>I misssed it
Watch the archived video here. We also clobbered Any Forums and /y/ both games are there too.
implying.fun/video/winter22/2022-02-13/?t=5:39:42.0
Also fill in Any Forums in this thing its post cup awards.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHNPYhyN0rEO6f0uEgVIfTut5DgjaKiZN8ExgtEr0msAlGMA/viewform

>inb4 jannies get pissy
To keep this Any Forums related I was thinking about setting up a smart contract to allow betting on this. I'll post more about this later in the thread. If you all have ideas how you want this to work feel free to discuss.

Attached: Biz_logo.png (2000x2000, 803.18K)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

concept art I made it well be cleaned up if the design is used. what do you think?

Attached: bizstar.png (2024x2334, 912.53K)

Red arrow should be pointing down. Also, there should be horns, bear claws and crab claws somewhere.

Also, "buy high sell low" is funny, but Any Forums is not just about buying and selling.
I vote for "pecunia non olet" instead.

Holy shit, we won. Bummed I missed it. Good job plus

Put the Star of David on top with the bitcoin logo in it and put the Chainlink logo above the Any Forums text. Switch the red and green arrows for red and green dildoes and have the red dildo facing down. Replace the manhattan skyline with silhouettes of bobo mumu and and that faggy crab snibz or w/e his name is

Write the "Business and Finance" in hindi and put the BTC logo in a david star
But it looks dope

gtfo newfag go back to tidder

Pic related is what bizonnaci/aussie and I all intended to add back when Any Forums got its star and re edited teh logo a bit, but yah if you all want something else there were a few other ideas posted in the discord and of course we can always just edit the logo a lot more while at it.

Thanks but credit really goes to my co-managers, I was mainly just helping this time. Games are still good enough that I'd recommend you watch them.
Gotcha I'll see how some of that can be done without ruining the balance/look of it.

Attached: Biz_logo_star.png (702x702, 198.86K)

I helped :(

I find 6 pointed stars visually unappealing

same here lol

Also heres the chart of the Any Forums coin

Attached: bizcoin graph winter 22 v2.png (5177x1700, 90.58K)

(you)

thank you

Here is another logo suggestion. Not my favorite one but I like it more and like the star of david more.

Attached: 943890583490534.png (702x702, 171.36K)

I like this one the best desu

Attached: Biz_logo_idea.png (2000x2000, 800.59K)

this isnt Redtit gtfo newfags
stop feeding

You sound like the bigger newfag

>newfags

4CC has been going longer than Reddit, perhaps it's time to go back

Attached: 1626228535401.png (440x448, 152.48K)