BREAKING: The Explosion in the Druzhba pipeline has interrupted the gas delivery to Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Hungary...

BREAKING: The Explosion in the Druzhba pipeline has interrupted the gas delivery to Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Germany.

Attached: 1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 142.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/20220218/heavy-blast-heard-in-luhansk-sputnik-correspondent-reports-1093157758.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call vitalik we need gas!

>Western media calling it a false flag
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: didntlisten.jpg (600x406, 31.9K)

whats putin writing?
>N

I

G

G

G

G

not my problem

E

>half of Europe has no energy
Hyperinflation soon

Attached: 9C858577-58F3-407A-A46C-F83FE5A534C6.jpg (820x560, 230.78K)

OH SHIT BETTER GO SELL MY BITCOIN

sputniknews.com/20220218/heavy-blast-heard-in-luhansk-sputnik-correspondent-reports-1093157758.html

Oh noes look like i have to buy gpus to warm my bouse and pump up the gas prices for vitya!

How quickly can Germany rebuild some nuclear plants lol

R

2 more years

Wow they're getting really desperate now

I know Any Forums hates America blah blah blah (until some yuro criticises it on here and then you all get your flags out), but I find it odd that in pretty much every thread on this topic, Russia is treated like some cleaner than cleaner country and only America only ever does underhand/dodgy shit. Lads, maybe they're both cunts.

>that id color

both of them being cunts is irrelevant to the fact that this entire crisis lays ultimately at the fault of the US and the US's insistence on expanding NATO after the cold war ended.
they wanted their Russian demon so badly, now they're getting it.

germany can immediately put its nuclear plants into operation again.