HE'S GONNA INVADE BECAUSE -- HE JUST IS, OKAY!!!!

>HE'S GONNA INVADE BECAUSE -- HE JUST IS, OKAY!!!!

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200904131318-joe-biden-responds-trump-wilmington-delaware-atlantic-story.jpg (1200x675, 62.48K)

bullish

TWO MORE DAYS

>HE'LL INVADE
>h-uhm
>HIS MIND IS DIFFICULT TO READ
how the fuck did you burgers vote for this warmongering granpa?

Are there actual Russian disinfo shills on Any Forums or are we just getting Any Forums retards spamming here as spillover?

Burgers are always warmongering, only difference is now they only have gay and trans army.

What happens if I dont sell?

I miss Trump so much bros

i just watched his press conference 5 minutes ago. he more or less said that putin made up his mind to invade. a reporter asked him to clarify his statement and what proof he had. he doubled down and said he had """"credible intelligence""""" then walked out of the room.

For the last 2 weeks I've seen "Biden says he could invade any day now" just two more weeks Brandon

Attached: 1642198948954.jpg (690x1024, 137.88K)

Clearly it's the West that wants the war

yeah, but while orangeman was president, he withdrew his lgbt armytrannies and stock market was fine

My guess is it's already happening.

Who cares Ukraine is Russian clay to begin with, Putin is based and bro tier

Let’s fucking… uhhh…umm

Attached: 49EBC32D-730A-47AB-979F-EA2442A0CFE2.jpg (1125x1476, 1.08M)

kek

ugh dude, i can smell that old guy from here. why did cuck retard america think letting this guy win was a good idea. fucking retards. yuck. disgusting.

We unironically didn't... you mean to tell me this braindead fuck got more votes than Obama????

>create problem entirely of your own meddling
>proceed to blame and accuse others of being warmongerers
Americans and American leadership truly have zero self-reflection and wonder why decisions come to bite them in the ass years down the line.

>got more votes than Obama
Yup. As it's been repeated time and time again. Biden didn't win because he was loved. Biden won because more people despised Trump.

Attached: 1644605747160.jpg (1078x1041, 111.41K)

kek he actually looks like a screaming wojak. The simulation is borrowing too much from this place.

russian state media, minutes before biden was supposed to speak today, began reporting on an explosion or a gas pipeline.
If you weren’t hedged before this it’s on you, if a poor burger sees this shit they should definitely fill up their gas tank. I’ve been riding crude since late nov and am focused on stacking cash.
I have been bearish since the shemitah began. Oil and stocks are both performing as how they did late 2007-2008.
2014-15 was like a shemitah lite, indexes were basically flat but the volatility was extreme.
Shemitahs start in september of every 7th year. Look at what happened to the S&P500 from august 25 through 2015, it felt like it was going to rug numerous times.
7 years before 2014 is 2007. SPX peaked between july and october, then trended down, becoming the now historic bear market of 2008-2009.
Look at oil in 2008, as equities sank, oil climbed towards 150 and investors were piling in since it was the only sector going up in a 6 month sea of red.
Then oil peaked in July, and by september of 2008 everthing was down substantially from peak, and then the final rugpull happened.
/cl1! and any spx on tradingview. They want to crash everything and buy your link and btc for a fraction of todays price.

US glowniggers are gay, but the sucking of Putin's dick on here is fucking gayer, fuck all of you

>INVADING RUSSIA IS.... LE GOOD!!

Attached: mpltdz8k9wc71.gif (256x256, 1.12M)

sorry we finally have a competent leader instead of an orange retard that tries to start wars with other countries over twitter and does whatever his handler Putin tells him to do. You faggots need to fuck off to Any Forums ruining this entire website criticizing biden constantly. This board is for crypto not kvetching about Biden constantly

He won because they cheated for him you dumb cunt. All the sudden for the first time in election history, vote counters are asked to fucking stop counting... meanwhile boxes of new votes come in with a ratio favoring one side in a manner that is statistically impossible.

If you believe that was a fair election I legitimately feel sorry for you

>he fell for the Russia/Ukraine war fud

Attached: frog_lel.jpg (550x467, 56.54K)

Attached: 1638498622905.png (865x842, 962.51K)