ICP will become the dominant chain and gain adoption via its NFT market, prove me wrong...

ICP will become the dominant chain and gain adoption via its NFT market, prove me wrong. The ICP NFT market seems really hot right now and its gaining traction. The fees are marginal and exchanging NFTs is very easy and cheap. If you want ICP to increase in price, shill the NFT space and get involved! It's the easiest onramp for normies and it's starting to gain users. There's even an ICP NFT general now for the last couple of days and the current ICP NFT thread is almost at 300 replies

Attached: MemeCake.png (463x499, 293.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memecake.io/launchpad
memecake.notion.site/NFT-Staking-a836c44f9e074176b8b6af43e1681aee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DKLORD is a scammer and Choi is a PEDOPHILE

Meme Cake is unironically going to be the next OpenSea. It's running much smoother and has all the options. Also it has an integrated MCAKE token on Solana. The NFTs will be stored on ICP so this will be a huge cross-chain project and normies will finally realize the potential of the IC.

I warned you to buy at 7 ICP floor price. I hope you listened.

I have 1 flower, 1 medal, 2 motoko, 1 bot, 4 dsa, 6 donkey and 29 blockchain heroes. What am i in for? Am I gonna make it? Don't lie to me user, give it to me straight!

Spoon feed more , never bought an nft before, much less one as ugly as this

didn't buy it because they originally in jew platform basedlana i don't support jews, sorry not sorry

Get a puppy and kitty so you will be eligible for the Internet Humans airdrop. We have big plans planned for their 8-bit metaverse game. More details in the general.

You need 4 Rich NFTs to earn passive income through staking. If Meme Cake blows up you could potentially live off it. Aesthetics don't matter in this case.
memecake.io/launchpad

This shit will bring much needed attention to ICP. Imagine how shocked normies will be to find out the NFTs are ACTUALLY stored on a blockchain and not on AWS like on OpenSea.

Attached: mcake.png (490x409, 26.69K)

What’s rich nft?

You should check octopusssians, it's a going rampage mode on volume.

Hey user, sounds good. Yah I tailed you and bought 4 Meme Cakes or whatever. What do I do with these? Like can I stake now? I created a Solana wallet and an account on memecake.io so I can get the airdrop. Thanks fren

Damn, that's a nice collection. I think you might just make it user

>You need 4 Rich NFTs to earn passive income through staking. If Meme Cake blows up you could potentially live off it. Aesthetics don't matter in this case.

What income do you earn exactly? Meme Cake tokens? And also, how does the staking work? I've never heard of staking an NFT before

They are launching the marketplace in a couple of weeks. Just hold and watch them hit 100 ICP each.

memecake.notion.site/NFT-Staking-a836c44f9e074176b8b6af43e1681aee

Attached: file.png (1591x908, 342.75K)

Yep, Chainlink partnered with them for a reason.

are these closed?

Attached: file.png (884x654, 71.19K)

Rich NFTs are the memecake people?

According to discord yes

Why do you think meme cake will blow up

>memecake
Lol NFTs are so fucking gay. (Yes im a salty poorfag that didn't get in early)

still early with ICP nfts
rawr xD

Attached: file.png (308x259, 10.38K)