Have you tried pregabalin(lyrica)...

have you tried pregabalin(lyrica)? it's very recreational in bigger doses and it's like an MDMA session lasting for many hours, it peaks like 3-4 hours after taking it and it makes you more sociable etc, it's used for neuropathetic pain and also anxiety but it's not a benzo
where I live I can get it without a script and I used it recreationally for 1 year before starting taking it therapeutically for anxiety, it has helped me but I want to eventually stop taking it by tapering

now I took 1200mg two hours ago because I wanted to take it therapeutically and because I have some tolerance to it I took such a big dose, with no tolerance it's considered a huge dose

Attached: 1024px-Lyrica_150mg_box_in_Finland_20110618.jpg (800x600, 44.44K)

No

it's a shit drug and not very recreational at all unless being a drooling retard who would barely be able to even comprehend the post your just wrote is your idea of fun

Have you ever tried to grow up?

Everyone I know who has tried it has turned into absolute retards, like saying random shit or acting like literally retarded people. I think it’s even in the list of side-effects like ”strange behaviour”.

so it's a neurotoxic slow suicide then?

gabapentinoids make you stupid. you may not think so but the people around you absolutely notice a difference when you're dosed

Yes I’ve tried it all it did was make me feel kinda weird. No recreational value

>No recreational value
how stupid do you have to be to say this?
pregabalin is like gabapentin on steroids and it's like 10 times more recreational than benzos

It's not anything like MDMA. More like a slightly different codeine.

>10 times more recreational than benzos
10 time 0 is still 0 (zero)

Out of gabapentin, lyrica, and benzos, I only enjoyed benzos. Maybe it’s my body chemistry or something because I used to know people that really liked it but it didn’t do much for me.

how much did you take and how many times did you try it? if you tell me you took like 300mg it makes sense you didn't feel much

try 900mg all at once on an empty stomach or combine it with something fatty, also drink an energy drink because caffeine goes well with it, it's safe to take that much, just hydrate and have a good time

I'm homosexual and I hold chainlink

Have you ever done a 'chainlink' irl?

Good luck with the withdrawals. :-)
A new level of hell if you havn't tried.
Xanax is even worse.

my mom has these should I steal some

I guess you drink(or use benzo frequently) a lot and depleet your gaba receptors reguarly. You wont get the same high.
Plus benzo is for anxiety

do you love pregabalin?

Attached: [re.jpg (1440x1080, 163.94K)

got those yellow gabbys

>Pfizer advertising on Any Forums now

Attached: 1640541124755.jpg (400x400, 26.86K)

Coming from a doctor- gabapentin/pregabalin (same shit) are fucking poison. I'd never give them to a patient I liked

Attached: 1640066550451.jpg (1648x2048, 859.92K)

Lol 10kg phenibut stacklet here.

Don't tell me you've never heard of Phenibut user?

it sucks that gabapentin has such a low bioavalbility

I get these mylan x56 150mg capsules for 10,40 euros without a prescription while pfizer x56 150mg costs like 17 euros so fuck it I just get generic ones since they are the same thing
I've bought a shit ton of pregabaline capsules and never bought from pfizer because they are the most expensive

Attached: wasted stash.jpg (3968x2976, 3.29M)

Attached: drugs.jpg (720x960, 80.16K)