I can't wait for this shit, no more fretting about markets or politics or the fed or what musk is gonna tweet...

I can't wait for this shit, no more fretting about markets or politics or the fed or what musk is gonna tweet, just vidya like god intended

Attached: osejdbcrzkz2jqyogwaa.jpg (2000x1125, 251.93K)

Name of song?

Darude Sandstorm

>here's your open world bro!

Which game?

Will my 1080 run it on 2k 60fps bros? Tired of you cryptoniggers depriving me of my high end GPU fuck you guys.

Attached: 1636672286621.png (858x725, 360.6K)

Nat Stuckey - Plastic Saddle

Johnny Rebel - Alabama Nigger

skyrim 2

Good choice of game. I can’t stand hardly anything but soulsborne games. Also glory to god in the highest.

Stop trolling him. It's Dark Souls 4

Acktualy its Demon's Souls 5

I can't get into vidya anymore. They just make me feel like shit for not doing something productive. I wish I could get lost in a game like when I was younger

what a stupid faggot. Plenty of good games out there. Try Hunt Showdown you gay retard. Or Metal Gear Rising. Or emulate No More Heroes. Or, preferably, end you faggot existence nigger.

>mfw sold 1080 last year for more than I bought it for in 2016
>mfw coworker sold me his 2080Ti for half the price I sold the 1080 for

Attached: 1645140328720.jpg (420x431, 30.06K)

No
And you will never be a woman tranny

the fuck man? I'm here suggesting good games and you just have to be an asshole and tell me my dream is unachievable? Bad move, friend.

TASTE MY STEEL! *draws dick-shaped Zweihander*

single player games are boring
you are fighting some dumb ai while your crypto is not going up

god bless, what starting class are you gonna choose?

based

i sold my shitty 5700XT for 1k, then turned around and bought a 3060TI for 900 from a scalper. actually made money in the transfer, and i can say from experience the 5700XT is a huge piece of shit compared to the 3060TI.

It's funny how AMD circled back with card numbering, the 5850 was my trusty BTC miner back in the day

nVidia really knocked it out of the park with these recent cards, I do feel bad for those who just want to play vidya though

Attached: pkpiy0rt4qhz.jpg (800x547, 43.1K)