Why is the NXT 2.0 women's roster so much more aesthetic than AEW's?

Why is the NXT 2.0 women's roster so much more aesthetic than AEW's?
Pictured: Gigi Dolin, professional wrestler with NXT.

Attached: 1645991734096.jpg (1638x2048, 171.51K)

i dont know i dont watch nxt 2.0 because i am sane

You’re spamming outside your containment general.

A certain mandyfag and blisstranny report these threads just so you know.

No he's not.

He's talking about wrestling on a wrestling board. Have sex you fake ass mod.

>Why is the NXT 2.0 women's roster so much more aesthetic than AEW's?
More Black cock of course!

The other thread was deleted and I felt the need to respond to someone in that thread.

>Because they hire Indie Shitters
You realize that 90% of the womens roster in NXT, including Gigi are indie shitters?

To actually answer OP's question, I think they want to recreate the Divas era minus the degrading match types and storylines. They want them to lean heavily on their looks and sexuality for the sake of marketing and promotion. It feels like that is the direction they are going anyway.

Based relentless OP

You do realize there's a near 100% overlap between Rosegods and Gigichads, right? I know at least one person doesn't from the attempt at a falseflag general but I thought it was fairly obvious.

based shankism taking the ban for us

Why don’t put the belt on Gigi, bros? Bitch is a fucking semen demon and mogs Mandy

>Why don’t put the belt on Gigi
Good morning sir!

And what do you think the word certain means? Who is the one passive aggressive one who would say she had a giraffe/turkey neck or call her ugly? Didnt want to share a thread?

>edit gone
>thread still up
Fucking retard faggot janny jobbed to based rule abiding toxic chads yet again.
But man I wish he’d delete it so o came make it again. I want this battle lmao it’s so funny when they get out of line and try to force you not to make threads they don’t like and can’t really do anything to really attempt to stop you because they answer to mods

kek goddamn it

Undeniably based quads.
We've been sharing a thread for a while now with no issues.

What i am talking about goes back several months into last year.

>le months long autism headcanon storyline
*sigh*
k

Shut the FUCK up, Satan.

Either newfag or the autist downplaying his behavior.

>We've been sharing a thread for a while now with no issues.
Well there is the Blisstranny's attempts to pit Gigi against Mandy because he's too dumb to realize the same people are posting both.
But I guess he's too incapable of actually affecting a thread negatively so you're right, no issues.

I'm a bloomcoom poster that was against merging the threads and it was because I thought the image limit would be a problem since our threads were already image heavy and Gigi threads were image dumps. But that hasn't been a problem. It's comfy and just like when we had a Mandy+Sonya general, except the shiteaters also want to eat the Sonya's shit.
I'm not personally attracted to Gigi but the same goes for Sonya, Dana etc. and like Sonya did, she has lesbian chemistry with Mandy which is based.

Attached: btw, Alex is male.jpg (778x1240, 291.26K)