What comes after Crypto?

What comes after Crypto?
and how do we move forward from here?

Attached: 1644902625846.png (1242x1614, 3.77M)

outsider here

>Monetary collapse
>It's baaaaad
>Fed and IMF join forces
>China too. I know, hard to habeeb
>World currencies pegged to IMFed UberCrypto
>Individuals can't actually own this outright
>Second crypto boom
>2 tiers of crypto: pegged to IMFed coin vs not

Attached: 1642041841744.jpg (2048x1536, 309.96K)

I;m thinking about thos Beans.

>What comes after crypto
Why is crypto considered dead?

Probably owning actual businesses. I was considering buying a storage unit but Idk if it's a bad idea or not. I'm scared to do anything lately. Hold cash? Hold crypto? Hold stocks? Invest in real estate? Start a new business? I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out what I wanna do next. I'm in a great position financially but the bad thing is that I don't want to work my current business anymore. So that means I'm not going to be bringing in much income going forward. Just relying on what savings/investments I have. For now I'm fully out of all crypto investments.

A large storage unit in a major city is extremely profitable and safe with very little actual maintenance.

Traditional financial markets like the stock market, derivatives markets, and foreign exchange. Not all of us are retarded zoomers who thought they were going to make it gambling on imaginary internet tokens. Thanks for playing zoom zoom.

>owning actual businesses
What is this, the 1920s? You want to charge me a shiny penny for a sody pop?

Good to know. I live in Austin TX so it should be a hot market for the next 5 years minimum imo. But what do you mean by large? I can probably swing $250,000 total investment the first year. If things got bad I'd have more money (maybe another 100k in an emergency situation) to throw at it but I'd prefer not to get too invested. Is that enough?

Communism

Hey, fellow Austinite. Just thought I'd say hi I know fuck all about storage units other than that show storage wars.

Hey there. Thanks for saying hi. Yeah I don't know much either. My dad's been telling me about storage units for years and how he wished he'd bought them a decade ago lol. Then I started looking into it am intrigued. Thanks for the reminder about storage wars. I'll be watching that tonight. I think I've only seen a small handful of episodes many years ago.

Because it's spread to the normiesphere and that will grow much more soon. So it has left the (cheap and experimental) playground character, the consolidation already happened for the early stuff, regulations are limiting the wild west character, and most here aren't positioned to profit from a regulated normie industry. Does that make sense?

Should've cashed it before nightfall dude. Rice & beans from now on kid.

From the looks of things, crypto will continue, i see the post and regard it to someone failing to see the future and how blockchain will make a lot of things easier.
you fail to see the growth, and massive companies have chosen to see it, and exactly why we have boardgames even expanding to blockchain and gamestarplus the first project to introduce the concept.

>"I GOT 1000000000 BAZILLION DOLLARS ON CRYPTO"
>electricity goes out

Aaaaand you have nothing. Buy gold while you can.

like trading ever gives as much money as holding a crypto does. you can explain why trends keep changing in crypto and why some die. it's cause crypto can't go but the tokens and trends in crypto can.
you see shitcoins die off and metaverse projects take over, now baordgames industry taking the hype since gamestarplus came into play, and marvel decided to jump in as a supporter.

Attached: 125792017422.jpg.jpg (225x225, 4.85K)

shut the fuck up and invest in AI

The fucking internet has gone out since it was introduced. ir how would you sell off fucking gold when the value will start to depreciate and all value starts to stay in crypto.
you think big companies investing in crypto haven't thought of this and weighed their options before jumping in.
micheal saylor one of them, Elon another, and he just doesn't talk about it cause they warned he can go to jail for posting about it. and same with Marvel, sony and family feud as all these three just announced parteners of gamestarplus and i think they too will start announcing investment but first in gamestarplus from q2. just a thought though.

i don't see how bpardgames can penetrate into blockchain unless they have huge companies backing them. gamestarplus has chosen to do well from what i've seen but they fucking deliver with their app as they plan to contend with netflix.
we all know how impossible that sounds.

Yeah the bleeding-edge tech stock will be the next big plays. I'm balls deep in founding a space technology startup rn, AI like suggests is also good