Share tax avoidance tips and tricks

What’s the most painless way to blind myself so I’ll owe less to Uncle Sam?

Attached: 9037DD35-71A8-4217-9E79-E72396502279.jpg (1242x980, 243.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-taxes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: meanwhile-outside-ops-house.jpg (500x335, 32.37K)

>not knowing the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion

You should careful what you wish for, kid.

Attached: amaterasu.jpg (425x340, 13.65K)

Question, if you make less than 30k a year, the point at which the IRS cares, but you put lots of miles on your vehicle for that job, can you still get a tax credit for your mileage? Any tax fags here?

coom until u see white

Fuck off glowie

Attached: 0C7C09A7-DA7B-4A28-9948-756D25C6116E.png (994x989, 588.65K)

just don't pay lol

You are a dumb nigger. You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

Only if you're self employed or own a small business and use the vehicle for your biz, as far as I know.

Just tell them you never signed the constitution and have not entered any legal agreement with the corporation of the united states. They'll take you off their list.

Just close your eyes and say you identify as a blind person?

What's the job? Commuting doesn't count.

HOWEVER you can always sign up for UberEats and be "looking for orders" during your commute. I personally actually take some of those orders on the way home since they send me in the right direction. I get to double dip on my time that way.

Yeah, I heard the same thing works for Facebook's EULA if you post a status update declaring that.

I’m doing Uber eats (I know) right now while I’m in between jobs. Keeping detailed logs of my mileage. Just want to know if I don’t make enough to bother with a tax return could I still get a tax credit if I did choose to file? I plan on getting a regular job at some point this year so I’ll most likely total over 30k by the end of the year

That’s exactly what I’m talking about
See

Make a multi state charity send all income and assets to charity pay yourself the max you can pay an employee while still giving to the charity. I think single state is like 40% while multi state is around 4% that actually has to go to the charity. I could be wrong on the legality of it but I think it's sound. For those who say that's fucked up morally just think atleast you can choose where your taxes go instead of having them used to kill kids, steal resources and install puppet governments / rainbow flags

Can I list my roommate as a dependent? He's a taxpayer but I pay for the food.

Attached: 1640842304500.jpg (250x210, 10.91K)

You don't have to pay taxes if you have no income or gains. Checkmate, IRS :)

Attached: 1575992932927.png (1000x432, 129.22K)

Change your last name to goldshekelbergstien and the U.S. will send you checks every year and you'll never have to pay taxes

tax avoidance is legal, nay a national duty

Report crypto-to-crypto losses as realized losses.
Offset against real gains in USD.

A simple return would take less than a half hour. Just do it, especially for Uber. Sounds like you are young and could use the practice anyway. Try to find a financially smart adult and ask them for help. They have much to teach you, and would be thrilled that someone actually wants to learn. (Or at least I did if people still asked me)

In case anybody thinks this is a shitpost, paying taxes in goyim country goes agaisnt the Torah.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-taxes/

That's the big one. You can send appreciated investments to the charity and claim the full appreciated value without claiming any of the gains.

You have to reach the threshold for itemized deductions, so it's basically only applicable to the top 5% of people, but once you're there it's fucking great.

>just give away 100% of your money instead of paying 20-50% taxes on it

Great advice!

Does anyone know the retirement plan where the IRS will match your contributions dollar for dollar if your gross income is under a certain threshold????

Yea? No shit? The jews havein their fucking HOLY BOOK that jews should skate taxes as much as possible?
Fuck me how could this be surprising to anyone, youre talking about a people who literally try to backroom lawyer their way around their own fucking god
Wait
Why do coins have ridges on them again? Wasnt there a good reason for this now several thousand year practice? I think a certain group of peoples actions were directly responsible but my memory is a bit foggy at this time

you do know that you still owe income taxes on that salary though and the non-profit will still have to furnish a w2 for you, right?