Soooooo another 2008 is on the way right...

soooooo another 2008 is on the way right? i don't care that the lamestream media says there's a negative 5% chance of a housing crash in the next century

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-18 15-53-51.png (698x823, 220.42K)

Same ol shit like crypto stonks or anything, jews need some exit liquidity.

House prices are literally never going down ever again. Too much money and too many people.

Last thing falling in a crash but its coming, just look at fb or pp.

investors buy value, they don't buy the top

that's right

Always do the opposite of what the kikes say.

There will be no crash, at least not until 2024. The powers that be won’t let a crash happen under a Democratic President.

so... game plan?

If you think another 2008 is on the way then you didn't actually bother to investigate the root cause of 2008.

the root cause doesn't matter, the end result is people stop paying their debt. That could happen now with insane inflation

The Crash happens when none is expecting one, when media tells you the wont be a xrash thats a top sign for sure lol

No way this is true. Inventory is still struggling but interest rates just went from 2.8% to 4% in a month. It will probably hit 5% sometime within the next few months. Appreciation is going to taper off.

>muh subprime mortgages

Here's how it will go
>Fed raises rates because of inflation spook
>Stock market corrects to reasonable level
>Everyone who bought a house on money from the government loses their jobs and can't pay mortgages
>Gets foreclosed upon
>Banks need another bailout

>B-BUT THIS TIME ITS DIFFERENT! BECAUSE GOVERNMENT GAVE PEOPLE MONEY

I want to strangle the marketing thot who came up with 'barndominium'.

The government did not give people enough money to buy houses or even place down payments

Which people and what debt?
People are buying houses in cash right now. Nearly 20% of owner occupied homes and nearly 80% of investment properties are being bought outright in all cash.
Some wagie falling behind on rent does not a housing crisis make. The trick there is to replace wagie with (multiple) immigrants.

You're retarded

how much more money and people than in 2020-21? seriously:

>something like 40% of polled renters saying they're planning on moving this year due to high costs
>housing development boom
>price artificially increased by companies mass-buying homes
>just how rapidly prices have increased
i really don't see how there WON'T be a crash

Consumer debt which is just increasing

Attached: dsqfs.png (1482x866, 69.64K)

home prices are in fact much cheaper than they were in 2007. the only thing that affects affordability is the monthly mortgage payment; houses are simply valued as a factor of supply and demand

housing cannot crash. the only way houses could crash would be if we had a recession or if the interest rates rose like 4%. 2008 will not happen again

Attached: 1645150166614.jpg (910x662, 116.53K)

>>Everyone who bought a house on money from the government loses their jobs and can't pay mortgages
Normies weren't buying homes with stimmy checks. Normies kept renting. Investors and highly paid white collar workers were buying properties outright with their own cash or making massive downpayments on properties with the highest percentage down that we've seen in years. There is no "debt" that most recent buyers are going to be unable to pay back. You can Google all of this. The very sad blackpill that you're going to have to eventually swallow is that people have paid $500K+ for new homes and leveraged next to nothing to do it. You missed the boat.

well fuck the government i'm not getting married and having kids if i cant afford an house with my job, i won't be a slave and get into debt, fuck society, in 20 years europe will be full of niggers, pajeets and goat fuckers, literal 3rd world

Consumer debt of rentcucks ordering from Amazon and paying rent on credit != mortgage debt of homeowners.

it's different this time

blackrock has infinite printed fiat to buy all the single family homes so they can convert to rentals and generate cashflow

basically if you don't already own a house and don't have an income stream that is appreciating faster than the sector you will not ever own a home

this is by design

If you want something to blame it’s COVID and BLM. COVID allowed people to work from home and leave the big cities then BLM summer of antiwhite riots flushed out the rest. Big cities are supposed to be a containment zone but that all got ruined.

Imagine buying a home in a dying country.

Attached: yikes.jpg (1000x700, 55.09K)

What part of "you will own nothing" dont you understand?

This

we landchads have been posting here warning you to stop being a rentcuck and buy before you become priced out forever

Is that adjusted for inflation?

Renting is a dying industry.
Zoomers don't rent, they either buy a house if lucky or live with their parents.

>f you want something to blame it’s COVID and BLM
Yeah this infuriated me. All it does is push more people onto outskirts or smaller towns 30-60 minutes outside of cities. Fucked up my plans of getting land in the next 2 years

There isn't actually even money here, banks are loaning thry don't have to people who don't make it

>houses cost money? yep, it's a bubble

Attached: 1634527454704.jpg (750x1064, 80.52K)