NO SECOND

BEST

Attached: fdfdfd.jpg (480x360, 9.63K)

hes right, but he'll have the take the role as the village clown for now.

only in the future will they see he was a prophet

I cant wait for all the shit he is gonna get on twitter from pajeets and other thirdworlders

xmr is the second best

Attached: saylorjob.jpg (567x504, 26.5K)

IT'S OVER

Attached: klaudiaschwab.png (269x337, 122.58K)

Correct.
>nothing else is decentralized
>nothing else is unchangeable sound money
>nothing else is as battle-tested and unhackable
Saylor will be the richest man in the world.

Attached: 1644268684384.jpg (2015x2208, 748K)

He will be the first to dump the bags after the noose will get too tight. After this, he will come back to his "gambling" and "soon will be dead" narration.

Imagine visualizing the best money ever created as a noose. I'm assuming you're a deeply sick communist with obesity and gender identity issues.

YOU DON'T WANT MY BAGS, SO YOU'RE TRANNY COMMIE FATSO

Attached: EvfvI1UWYAI4bvi.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

Hey I warned it was an assumption. Wanna get to your meds buddy?

He will likely face jail time for punting a public company he has fiduciary status on into internet Ponzi schemes

Attached: 1616680843221.jpg (640x960, 147.87K)

BCH is better.

Attached: Bitcoin_Cash.png (788x788, 9.59K)

lol

Your central bank is the ponzi in this and you know it. The definition of a ponzi scheme, a system that only keeps rolling if you feed it ever greater amounts of fresh credit. Bitcoin is the long-awaited wrench into the cogs of that machine. It's impressive that there are even people courageous enough to speak up on record about this. Saylor is basically the most American man alive to me and I'm almost certain he will be the first king of the USA in all but name.

only thing BCH is better than is BSV

Bitcoin's biggest opponents are white soiboi liberals so it will be easy to feed them in the camps.

Your shitfork is NOT decentralized.

No second best is true but not in the way he is implying.

Attached: agll5.jpg (900x900, 335.4K)

BTC dev team is literally funded by banks and is partnered with WEF. BCH has 6 independent teams working on it and doesn't rely on banksters money.

BCH is the true Bitcoin.

He's not bothered getting lauged at, never forget he made millions while using visual basic