Cryptogirlfriend should have created the NFT marketplace before minting. The more NFTs that are put on the marketplace...

Cryptogirlfriend should have created the NFT marketplace before minting. The more NFTs that are put on the marketplace, the more popular they become.

Attached: collection capitol.jpg (380x380, 17.05K)

Nfts are a waste of good money

Maybe now, but I think it will make sense soon

there's a marketplace now? more ways to swindle money

How much are u paid to shill OP?

>zero utility
>get-rich-quick-scheme
>makes no sense

NFT is skem

idg why you choose to enrich creators. nfts only have absurd aesthetics, and y'all think they are worth buying for ridiculous prices?

Opensea is a good market, it has enough popularity to attract potential buyers. Dev is prolly trying to make some extra money from your dumbass.

successfully ignored

World of Women NFT is a better one to hold, no hidden gimmicks. full transparency from the team. i currently own 33 WoW NFT

ever imagined what life is like holding Xrp and an nft which value is already below your mint price? it's hell anons

I guess she just got the idea of building a cross chain marketplace for nfts. It's a good move btw, it should move up project's value at launch.

absolutely based

still available for minting? where to mint.

>Opensea is a good market
based but NFT minting gas fee are high when buying an Eth NFT.

cryptogirlfriend could turn out a bad investment and in rare case, a profitable one. it is either one or the other, but I will pass.

Minting on eth is for the rich. that's not defi

Who launches market place before listing project for minting. must be retard

chain runners and karafuru are the nfts whales are getting into now

Do some reading dude. Cryptogirlfriend supports stake to earn and play to earn features for holders. Nfts will be the highlight of the year.

sometimes we take losses in the market buddy.

take all you have got and go buy algo before the pump to $20 by Q2.

As long as it's Nft it's a bad investment cuz sooner or later government and countries will regulate itand investor of Nfts will know what harm the've being doing to themselves,