Mfw realizing have no friends or gf actually saves me so much $$$

>mfw realizing have no friends or gf actually saves me so much $$$

Attached: monay.jpg (1200x800, 121.35K)

And yet you are still broke.

>frens or gf
They can protect from crippling depression or needing therapy in the future, but they can also cause it

Must be a quality life!

>don't have to pretend to listen to pointless ranting about missed unreasonable expectations
>don't have to fomo into dinner at the latest gastropub and get indigestion in the name of social cohesion
>don't have to talk about the latest netflix propaganda as if it isn't a waste of time
>don't have to "play" pseudoprobabilistic board games with stinky drunk people
>don't have to babysit your girlfriend's city slicker friends on boring hikes aka instagram photo ops.
sounds quality to me

Sounds pretty miserable ngl senpai
This

You have the wrong friends.

I have a great time with my friends.

same but got friends and we never go out to save money. Life on easy mode

you pay for it in sanity

If this is your idea of personal relationships, that's upsetting.

do people actually have friends, what do you even do just sit in awkward silence?m

We're all insane here anyway.
Capitalize on it.

this but unironically

For the last fucking time, a good girlfriend is an asset because you can split chores (economies of scale for cooking/cleaning), and split rent.
As said, the mental health benefits are immeasurable.

upsetting to who? to you? go back

yeah, im rich only because im a virgin, i was more interested in things than people, so i studied hard and built businesses instead, it does bother me sometimes, but then i remember i wouldnt be rich now, (cause i wouldnt have the free time i needed), if i got tied to someone

last time i got drunk i started ranting about the jews.
i still remember the last i said on the subject: "the holocaust didnt happen but it should have" word for word
this isnt worth it, i wanna go back, i wanna be sane again

Spoiler, having friends or a partner doesn't mean they are immediately normie core, just means they aren't a complete recluse with no social skills. But feel free to construct strawmen all day while being alone.

being around the right friends can improve your life. Circle of influence and shit

girlfriends will constantly find dumb shit to trip you up, I don't care if you're Chad or whatever

I just randomly realized a couple of months ago that if I had been in a serious long-term relationship, was married and/or had kids during my interest in crypto, then I wouldn't have had nearly enough money to invest to get the few million that I've made from it now. Because most of that money would have gone towards the woman/kids
I guess everything in life has an upside and a downside
Yeah, being a childless virgin in my late 20s can be a bit lonely and depressing in itself, not denying that....but on the other hand I essentially "traded" that (although involuntarily) for an opportunity to stop wageslaving at a far earlier age than most normies do
I guess this is why the Christians always say "count your blessings". Us male virgin losers usually only see the advantages we don't have in life, and can sometimes downplay/ignore the ones we do have

Seattle or Portland? I'm guessing Portland.