Tough day, user. forget about your coins for a moment and take a drink. is it the usual?

tough day, user. forget about your coins for a moment and take a drink. is it the usual?

Attached: wartender.jpg (1078x664, 406.31K)

1 glass of blue Powerade please

your best scotch please

1 gallon of Somali woman breastmilk, thank you

>blue Powerade

Attached: powerade.jpg (1200x1200, 50.71K)

Attached: glennfiddichWhiskey.jpg (225x225, 10.3K)

we dont buy from niggers

Thanks I needed it
So how's the business?

Give me a glass of poison.

Raw milk please. I haven't been able to do much of anything lately. Everything I try ends up in failure and I end up further behind than I was before I tried. I don't know if I can pay rent this month and I don't have much food left.

i am sorry user. this one on me

Attached: milk.jpg (800x546, 33.02K)

covid fucks everything up but i am retired anyway

Martini Rossi please, sir.

Can I suck your cock bartender?

>Martini Rossi

Attached: martinirosso.jpg (540x360, 35.01K)

One tall glass of semen from your finest tranny, please.

Large crack rock and a corona heavy please my nigger

Milky Pete on the rocks please. Got rejected by oneitis. Why did my brain do that to me? Eh, lesson learned cheers.

A half and half you could recommend, perhaps?

2 scoops of ice cream please

Gotta have to experience it to really learn that lesson. Don’t take it too hard user. The last one was only to prepare you for the next one

All in linky since 2017, gimme a glass of whisky and keep them coming until I pass out.

I’d like a Negroni on the rock

whiskey soda bartender

whats the weekend looking like?

Attached: 1609565017861.png (948x957, 1.07M)

Otokoyama Junmai Daiginjo pls. Had a rough day at work capping off a rough week and overall these past few years have been dogshit but I'm not gonna give up. How's life everyone?

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: NYC investment banker eating pizza on the way to work.gif (220x177, 234.36K)