Apologize

Charlie Munger: Crypto traders 'want to get rich quick' without doing 'anything for civilization'

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-140125_Brave.jpg (1080x798, 127.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2021/10/29/business/ucsb-munger-hall/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same can be said for any traders.

what has civilization done for me?

cnn.com/2021/10/29/business/ucsb-munger-hall/index.html
>Charlie Munger: Crypto traders 'want to get rich quick' without doing 'anything for civilization'
rich people in general don't do anything for civilization lmao

i'll translate what he means by this

the only thing that has actual value is a product or service that betters humanity

crypto bros just buy coins and sit around when moon omg wagmi wagmi guys shiba tard coin. they're not entrepreneurs or self-starters. they are just as lazy as the nigs they criticize on image boards

>a turbo 90 year old rich incontinent boomer who represents everything that is wrong in this world seething about crypto
bullish as fuck

Literal dinosaur that will be dead in 1-2 years. Why should I care what he says?

Civilization is based around an easier and quicker way of getting things done. Fuck this 100 year old boomer and his dumb thoughts that are counterintuitive to human nature.

Same as investing, forex trading and everything else, it's putting money expecting to become more money, not doing actual work.
Why would you do work when you can do that?

>traders 'want to get rich quick' without doing 'anything for civilization'
STOP WITH THIS ANTISEMITISM IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 1597757047626.jpg (753x960, 71.16K)

yeah that's fucking based

Isn’t this the fucktard building a windowless dorm with only two exits that is supposed to house 4,500 people?

It works, it's legal, it doesn't do any bad either.
I already have a job, tell me why shouldn't I put my spare money on shitcoins when it's so lucrative?

By starving the financial beast that he created I think we are doing much more for society than geriatric Munger has ever done in his entire life.

Yes. I'm a white European male, (((civilization))) hates me

I don't get the logic here.
We had to work for our dollars, we employ delayed gratification, those dollars invested in projects help further the projects.
Isn't this the way investments work?
Didn't Munger make his money doing exactly that?

>This but unironically.
He is mad that he didn’t buy Bitcoin when it was cheap.

>It works
>it doesn't do any bad either
>shitcoins
>it's so lucrative
phew lad

So what faggot?

How is it any different from buying selling stocks, or buying and selling FX or oil contracts?

Wasted digits.

The man sells insurance and profits off a broken healthcare system, lol..

that's every investor lmao
>"nooo it's different when we do it because we're somehow contributing to humanity by swapping stocks around!!"
sure thing boomer

toilet and running water?

Crypto is just protection from the money printer with its own set of risks. Why am I obliged to pay for other peoples' financial irresponsibility and whatever dumb projects the state is being used for?

Fuck this nazi fuck. Gates personal lawyer.

>anything for civilization

Like importing retarded third worlders and shipping our tech industry over to Asia and Israel?

What has Charlie Munger ever done for civilisation?

more neoliberal fucking scum

Gambling money into shitcoins and greater fool scams are not comparable as buying stock into a company that produce a good or service.

>mfw he’s right but I’m just a poor NEET man trying to make it.

Attached: FA6AA151-A052-4FB2-A231-A4855248DEFC.png (1066x714, 179.34K)

I know we shitpost a lot here, but if someone really thinks this they are insane.
Projects working with ETH, BTC and Chainlink can and will give humanity great benefits in the years to come.
Ask any wagie working for a public Fortune 500 if their corporation provides value to society and I guarantee the answer is a big fat "NO!"