Please help

Please help.

Advice now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-145816_Freetrade.jpg (1080x2400, 299.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDbMDy2e44w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. What should i do?

Bump

Please help, this is my first ever share

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=XDbMDy2e44w

Whats funny? Should i sell?

short.

My advice is to look into its growth in users and profit and DYOR.

If you want to be spoon fed, it's a shit ass stagnating company that's going nowhere and just had its profits put at a large risk due to apple and Google cracking down on apps compromising your privacy and collecting user data. Also tiktok is somehow competition that's devouring their user base, though I would expect Twitter and Reddit to do the same despite not being very family oriented. The metaverse meme is out of desperation and VR/AR is basically zucc getting desperate because his shit websites are collapsing. Get out while you can.

What does short mean

you bought 1.3 shares of "meta" based on hype and now shocked you got dumped on?

Attached: 1641545697285.jpg (600x400, 35.83K)

It's over, why did you buy a dead shitcoin?

Ok looked it up, no.

Fuck my life, someone on youtube told me to buy the dip, so i did, and now I've lost £40 I'm going to struggle to eat this month.

Should i just hold it and hope the price goes back up?

A guy on YouTube said to buy the dip and it will go up and i could make a little bit of money, and now i wont be able to eat because im broke fucking sad

Should i sell it?

short you dumbass. its the only way you can make up for your losses. Facebook is going to the shitter on Monday because of the pedophilia allegations.

a tough lesson to learn. do you need this money?

>250£
just hold it and forget about the money.
It was a really bad call to buy Meta. But the amount is so small just let it ride.

Your battery is too high, for good luck it needs to be on 10% or lower and you have to specifically say you don't want low power mode on, then you get blessed with gains.

> $206
get a job

He fell for the YT investment advice

Attached: F919BB47-5550-4A10-B143-5DA8BF3F9EF9.jpg (650x650, 52.65K)

literally me
also i really hate the low power popup as sometimes i misclick and say yes

It might go up considering it's following the entire market in a downtrend that will recover and it might bounce back up on idiots trying to "buy the dip" so it will inevitably recover, but it's probably the only blue chip that I'm pretty bearish on mid to long term. It relies heavily on other companies and it's income isn't diverse enough to survive sudden changes that threaten it's business model like user data protection. Also I think Instagram or whatever is having trouble in Europe where it's threatening to pull out or the country wants to ban the site or something.

Also a higher up was outed as a pedo groomer, but that's usually nothing.

Bro just wait stop being an anxious pussy

shut up and get a job. you lost the equivalent of a long taxi ride

Sell now
Buy knee pads
When you have £1.2m buy back in