Will 100 XMR make me a millionaire in 2025?

Attached: 1611232555878.jpg (1366x836, 132K)

idk

no idea

You can send it from your PC without a broker and its used to buy drugs on the dark market like BTC once was. Its a 1000$ in the next years certainly which is a 10x but crypto is weird: elon musk can pump a coin 1000x overnight so I would advise you to just stay in the loop, follow twitter accounts that has good info etc.

Monero is for when you actually want to protect your assets like for when your wife divorce rapes you and you need to hide assets or flee the country. Its a coin for when you actually want to use the benefits of crypto and not just MOOON shot.

tl;dr: monero is for when you want to actually buy drugs or hide assets, its not a dogecoin

Attached: image.png (562x554, 276.78K)

maybe if bitcoin is 1 billion per coin

bitcorn XD
>Will 100 XMR make me a millionaire in 2025
The only non random bet to do so. will it. ? markets can remain irrational for a LONG time

Attached: tracking skill.jpg (719x1021, 115.3K)

that would mean each xmr would have to be 10k which would mean monero would be the 3rd most valued crypto, i think it's unlikely

Maybe, but 21 BCH will make you a multimillionaire.

Attached: bitcoin-cash-logo-gt.png (1920x1523, 38.76K)

Considering that organized crime syndicates and narco cartels are already using XMR, yeah, normies will inevitably FOMO in like crazy once they realize Pablo & Friends are long-term bag-pumpers.

Criminals are essentially the "institutional investors" of privacy coins, insanely wealthy with the added bonus of not having to play by the rules.

Attached: 54645787893.png (1115x889, 151.37K)

It’s done nothing in 4 years.

Nobody cares about dark net adoption. Institutional investors won’t invest in a digital asset thats supply can’t be easily audited on an open ledger.

People don’t care about privacy. They change their profile picture to advertise they own 100k jpegs of monkeys. And if they want to transact privately they’ll just use a credit cards, not an obscure internet currency used by schizos and autists.

Face it. You missed out on bitcoin and see something else with DNM adoption and cope thinking it will pump next. It won’t.

What incentive is there for a normie to use Monero? They won’t even use bitcoin because it’s too autistic and inconvenient. But they’ll use something without any easy onramps? You think normies will be using decentralized liquidity pools to pump your shitcoin?

Attached: 1642761025736.png (1814x1034, 584.38K)

yes.

>buy high, sell low

Lol, no. XMR will be the first to be banned.

so ?
fucking maxipad retard
lmao

I almost have to assume XMR has a supply bug. There is simply no fucking way this coin is this cheap otherwise.

100 XMR will give you 100 XMR in 2025, which will be a lot better than being a millionaire.

>Its a 1000$ in the next years certainly which is a 10x but crypto is weird

that would be a 1250x

Yes

THIS IS A PAID SHILL THREAD
INDIAN ARE SEND TO SPAM XRP ON BIZ
THEY MAKE SAMEFAG AND LEAVE

So? You lose all your money, dumbshit.

Digits don't lie. That's the only logical explanation, because otherwise it's too fucking good to be #50.