Financially speaking - in 10 years when shit hits the fan with the mRNA poison; would the population being cut in half...

Financially speaking - in 10 years when shit hits the fan with the mRNA poison; would the population being cut in half (40-50%) be bullish long term for assets such as real estate/the US dollar?

Attached: ap21319608882220_wide-6e25b590164a3e933ffb856b4d19e1ad6fc59b30.jpg (3654x2055, 3.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=5c59c724f7c188001c3d8e2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly can't see how this is bullish for real estate. If the population is cut down that drastically, wouldn't homes for sale be in abundance? How would this be bullish for the dollar as well with less people spending/ less income to the government/IRS?

As dark as it may be, bearish on prices for land and homes. Bullish for btc as it means sadly locked away to never be touched. Extreme supply shock will hit.

>Just 10 more years
I bet you were a Q user schizo before that turned into a nothing burger as well.

Yeah it's insanely bearish for real estate to even think about this possibility. I could see how it may be bullish for crypto, but again - with less people, there's less spending thus making the Dollar more powerful. The people orchestrating this shit don't give a fuck, they've got theirs.

Yes.
And it is not 10 years, but 5.
One thing that will happen, is a 90% crash for the real estate markets, worldwide. House will be very cheap. In fact, there might be houses for free, as both the owners and their inheritors will have died.
The US dollar will be destroyed. People will be using crypto by then.

Well, this is all theoretical. Let's say these scientists are correct & mRNA is truly poison. Half of the world is already fully vaccinated SO I'm just trying to gage how bearish this would be long term for assets/the US dollar

Attached: Biden_Health_Appointee_26055.jpg (2577x1718, 648.79K)

Wayyy too early. The dollar will still exist in 10 years easily, worldwide crypto mainstream adoption is at least 30-40 years away

>when shit hits the fan with the mRNA poison

Attached: 1629399903608.png (639x962, 19.13K)

>in 10 years when shit hits the fan with the mRNA poison
Oh so it's 10 years now, huh? I guess you gotta keep moving this goalpost?

I don't get it. Don't redditors love masks & covid jabs?

It's just a nice round number. Again, this is all hypothetical. And don't talk to me about "moving the goal post", Democrats have been moving the goal post since March of 2020.

"Masks work"
"lockdowns work
"The vaccine will prevent covid"

All lies, and now the "science" has changed.

Talk about moving the fucking goal post lol.

Serious question. Did you believe in Q?

Are redditors smart now?

Try harder, glowie.

Modern society can function with a 75% reduction in population. The real economy is so amazingly small.
I think the only comparison in this scenario would be the black death, massive gains for peasants + middle class and upper tiers stay the same relatively. Idk how that would play out for investment
75% may be a large underestimate. Might be over 95% the more I think about it with Tech.

Does he exist? Yes. Do I believe in the things he says? Some, why not. Fuck fascism & medical tyranny

"Q" is political astrology for "conservatives," giving them false hope.

A massive die off would make everything cheaper by roughly the same percentage as the die-off ratio.
I believe less cattle workers also means that the value of work would increase a lot compared to the value of capital.

yo, i'm watching you live freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=5c59c724f7c188001c3d8e2f

great show

I legit wanna ask you schizzos this:
If the vaccines are time bombs and everyone who got the jab is going to be kill, why would the Joos, the aliens, the bilderbergs or whoever, let the good obedient goyim take them and have the resisting schizzos survive? If you are against the rulling class, why would the rulling class kill its sheeple and not you?

because i'm not afraid of colds

answer my question trucker

that's entirely the answer, you're just too stupid to understand it

lmao what an absolute retard you are, answer why would the good obedient goyim would die instead of the rebelious people in the know who don't fear chinese coof

Because the sheeple is not need anymore. Automation and AI are coming.
As for us, they expect the sheeple will kill us, through spike proteins.

because vaxxers are useless eaters incapable of independent thought...the exact type of people Klaus wants to cull from the gene pool

Attached: 1645208778003.jpg (836x1024, 203.79K)

I will fuck everyone’s wives because I am immune to COVID and impervious to the effects of the vaccine. I am literally super human, but I attribute that 100% to the glory of God.

people with independent thought are dangerous though, sheeple are gullible
that is a good answer ngl