Duuudeee like broooo just by bitcoin brahhhh its like buying Amazon at $5 Youre so early braahh no one knows about...

Duuudeee like broooo just by bitcoin brahhhh its like buying Amazon at $5 Youre so early braahh no one knows about bitcoin broooo braaaahhhh raddd

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-140531_Chrome.jpg (1079x1584, 281.63K)

i cant believe boomer rock is valued at 12T
should really be zero.. or a negative number for the space it wastes

it is though. its a currency, not a commodity or an asset. BTC doesn't produce anything for you. It's a superior form of money when compared to everything else at the moment. Sure, other cryptos make have an edge here or there, but for every edge they have there's a piece missing that is covered by BTC. It's the best thing on the market to use as currency and when everyone utilizes some form of cryptocurrency after realizing the fiat scam it'll be those who hold the most BTC that will be at the top. There's only 21million BTC that will ever be, a lot of it is lost forever like a medieval Queens treasury sunken forever into the abyss. Will you own a BTC when the iceberg flips and the masses begin using it?

Silver boomers win again

That's your argument? Btc has been catching up. Compare their growth

Deluded brainwashed maxi.

of course it grows faster when it starts at 0

Attached: past performance.png (1077x625, 454.66K)

That pic applies to all assets, lmfao. And I don't just mean roi. Look at the market cap. It's literally right there next to silver. I think btc might have even surpassed that at one point

if you dont have 1 btc by now
ngmi
doesnt mean you shouldnt buy any, normies buying $50 worth then losing it is good for everyone.

>I think btc might have even surpassed that at one point
and then it fell back down because it's worthless

>and then it fell back down because it's worthless
What kind of retard thinks something goes up forever? Zoom out, faggot

>a digital asset that you can protect with literally just your memory, no sketchy third parties, and send to anyone at any time of day at any location
>worthless

>What kind of retard thinks something goes up forever?
dunno, not me for sure

Yes, you are since you think bear markets = perma death and think bear market = not normal

interesting, I can't remember thinking or saying this

Jamie. pull up that chart with the revenue per protocol
What? "Trader Joe" makes more money than Bitcoin? No way

>and then it fell back down because it's worthless
Lol

I do remember saying that. I'll add some nuance this time: it plunged after smart people realized they could dump their worthless bags of nothing on normalfags who bought the top

I'll add nuance too. It's not dumping because "it's worthless". It's dumping because it's in a normal bear market. By your logic, all assets dumping right now "are 100% worthless". Midwit logic.

>Trader Joe Rogan

>By your logic, all assets dumping right now "are 100% worthless"
No, those were either overpriced or sellers are making a mistake. Bitcoin meanwhile is worthless and therefore infinitely overpriced since its inception.

checkout how this poorfag attempts to talk to his betters!?!
your descendants should continue to be slaves for 200 years.

Attached: 40D.jpg (1000x700, 48.4K)

>No, those were either overpriced or sellers are making a mistake. Bitcoin meanwhile is worthless and therefore infinitely overpriced since its inception.
That's not an argument. You're a parrot repeating low IQ fud

Attached: 8CE0D94E-D06E-4A6D-82DF-D701B9523EB6.jpg (1242x514, 289.34K)

Truth

see