Indie shitter does deathmatch in GCW, loses eye

>Indie shitter does deathmatch in GCW, loses eye
Alex Zayne (fka Ari Sterling) had to be given stitches, he has a Ruptured Globe, heading into surgery for that and then they'll remove the glass from his eye.

Attached: FMmaoOoUUAEY9l4.jpg (1536x2048, 510.27K)

deathmatch tards get what they deserve

I hope this happens to Dean Ambrose one day

only newbies

Sterling's a Jewish surname. Why is one of our own acting like a goykopf?

Dunno mark

Doesn't this guy work Strong, IMPACT, and PWG as well?
Why the fuck would he do something retarded like that
The marks really are in the ring

fuck him

I think I'm the only one on this board who likes this guy, he's been working through an injury the past couple months and you can tell with some of his matches lately. Also bookers quickly realized that Blake Christian is the michaels of their feud

Attached: E8tUfPUWYAAAqcJ.jpg (2048x1536, 416.31K)

When a Jew loses an eye it is a greater tragedy than 6 million goyim losing their lives.

>killing yourself in front of a dozen people
Marks. Plain and simple.

Put some diablo sauce in it.

>nooooo you should only work headlocks and restholds
way to never get over

Money and miles bro. What good is getting over in front of a dozen people, when the wagie at McDonald's makes more than you do?

Retarded binary thinking. No deathmatch spot will ever be as iconic or get a comparable reaction to Mankind falling off the cell, a small group of retards being impressed at someone wrapping barbed wire around himself and rolling around in fire doesn't make you over. AEW has a no-DQ/lights out/etc match every other week, the shit has gotten tame. Foley vs Orton is based because there's actual psychology and a story which makes the violence compelling.
If all you know how to do is be generic deathmatch shitter #1 doing brutal spots to deathmatch shitter #2 and letting spots be done to him you're a joke. There is more drama in Okada and Tanahashi spending a full five minutes working a headlock in their last G1 match than there is on any GCW show. The fact that you even use the term "rest hold" as though grappling and actual *wrestling* is just an excuse to take a break is an indication that you're a retard and don't know what an actual wrestling match looks like.

Don't care. Didn't ask.

shut up dimwit

If you never get over you never get picked up by the big companies you retard
didn't read

Nice blog post.

Attached: 1645061086478.png (500x500, 86.76K)

Getting a stitch is much better than taking a bump off 30 feet onto concrete floor and getting herniated discs and having concussions for weeks.

do a couple suplexes and a dive
don't need flaming panes of glass and barb wire light tubes for that

NO one cares about these faggots. Imagine legit trying to hurt yourself in a subgenre of fake fighting. This is like a stuntman doing a stunt with no safety equipment and saying its a good idea and is more exciting. It's not even Jack Ass level enertaining

what show was that? Seems like GCW had like 10 shows this weekend.

>I think I'm the only one on this board who likes this guy,
Yea you are you simp faggot

Hope that hot dog was worth it

taking a bump off 30 feet onto concrete floor and getting herniated discs and having concussions for weeks is better than getting raped up the ass with a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire while on fire and then rolling around in salt.