Are there any actual alternatives to DFS and CFL for fantasy sports-centered coins...

Are there any actual alternatives to DFS and CFL for fantasy sports-centered coins? Asking because most competitions IRL usually have a huge amount of bets, even when the people that assist to those events hardly gets to a hundred.
Abstain from mentioning sorare, that satanic rich cult is for epstein’s friends only

Attached: 1635966611679.jpg (738x746, 117.33K)

nope, but the allegations about sorare are fun

how could this shit be related to epstein? what?

Attached: sorare.jpg (318x159, 9.01K)

Aren't they like, real?

why fantasy soccer and not fantasy knight games? those are far more entertaining and appealing

well, it's true that it does have a massive mcap for a project that's supported by 2k people max

most likely, yeah

sometimes the biggest secrets are hidden in plain sight

Attached: chang-paper.gif (498x278, 766.7K)

cuz that's like D&D and that's for retards

yes user, sure, supported by 2k people max

Attached: yesanonsureanon.jpg (486x239, 19.62K)

Because we're normal people, not pedophiles

holy fuck

larper faggot

I'm afraid we don't have power enough to actually make it, it's over

The only one i know that exists is Krida, but it's in such an early state that i can't really say much
only 100% yearly APY ;)

Literally every user

And they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping and they don't stop dumping

kek comparing sorare to krida is like day and night, literally

Attached: burishsss.jpg (326x133, 11.86K)

Fantasy football makes me remember my alcoholic dad.

hey, more chance for x2000

wow, that's really sad

Wait for the bullrun and you'll eat your own words

nice

>Abstain from mentioning sorare, that satanic rich cult is for epstein’s friends only
you only need a few hundred for a limited team poorfag.

Attached: tinified-c899ea2061954d6df82a98cda2d013f3.png (514x832, 128.27K)

more like tens of thousands and growing

Attached: tinified-65082ce08ec16201d0e20d22c8d7e877.png (514x832, 107.77K)