I watched pic related last night on Netflix...

I watched pic related last night on Netflix, it's basically about a guy who uses Tinder to scam thots with Disney Princess Syndrome. He pretends to be a billionaire and cons middle-aged gold diggers who've hit the wall into falling in love with him. After a month or so of the billionaire charade, he tells these broads the mafia is after him and they are tracking his purchase history to locate his whereabouts. That's when he convinces these broads to send him cash to the sum of tens of thousands of dollars.

Anyway, it got me thinking. How can I as a 30 year old average-looking male use Tinder to profit off women? The only idea I could think of was pretending to be rich, inviting women out to a really fancy dinner, then excusing myself toward the end and just unmatch them and drive home leaving them to foot the bill.

Any other methods you guys have to use Tinder to profit off women?

Attached: b25lY21zOjQ1MjI2NjQ3LWEwYWYtNDYzZC1hOGIzLWZlNzYwYjY3NTk0MTo4OTM5YTk2Ny01OWJlLTQ1YTItOGExZi1lOTdlZjAwYjM3YmI=.jpg (640x426, 37.16K)

Stop fucking shill advertising this shitty movie across subs

you don't need tinder, just find out where single women (whores) live and rob their house when they're out being a whore at some nightclub

Based. That's why I love this board.

It's not a shill. I literally told everyone the entire plot in the first few sentences so nobody needs to watch it. I guess if you want to know the ending, the guy escaped to Israel scott free and the women are all crying the victim. There, now nobody needs to watch the stupid movie.

>OP is a faggot who has Netflix.

OP is a faggot.

>Netflix.

Cancel your Netflix account.

Ok

bump. don't tell me Any Forums is full of white knights

>escaped to Israel
based kike?

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

the truth is you can't profit from tinder

Improvise.
Adapt.
Overcome.

yes he was Israeli and was probably heralded as a legend in his country for swindling the blonde goyim

or better yet break in and beat the fuck out of them then steal anything of value

>Shallow, brainless gold digging whores get what they deserve
>Nobody feels bad for them
He's literally /ourjew/

Women control 85% of spending

It's unlikely you'll be able to redirect any of that to you unless you're like top 10% of guys in terms of looks

they'll probably be drunk passed out watching tlc

You are correct in a legitimate setting, but what are the ways to scam or trick them into spending money on the man???

goyimse to be correct

Lol does not work when you look like the pic related. If you are good looking women will literally empty their bank accounts for you. Talking from experience

Attached: poljak_aged.png (645x770, 105.63K)

The jew from the movie proved you wrong though

>escaped to Israel
Lol, cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: 0134_-_AspRcSD.jpg (800x778, 291.47K)

>subs
im cringing!