DUDE LEARN A TRADE LMAO

DUDE JUST WORK AS A HELPER TO GAIN EXPERIENCE BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT APPRENTICES WITH EXPERIENCE DUDE JUST MAKE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE IN THE UNION AND KEEP REAPPLYING OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FINALLY GET IN AND THEN SPEND 5 YEARS DOING APPRENTICE TRAINING GETTING ABUSED BY BOOMER BOSSES AND BOOMER FOREMEN AND RETARDED ALCOHOLIC DRUG ADDICT COWORKERS DUDE JUST KEEP DOING THE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM EVEN IF THEY CUT YOUR HOURS FOR A LACK OF WORK AND THE 5 YEAR PROGRAM TURNS INTO 7 YEARS WHEN YOU FINALLY FINISH IT DUDE JUST WORK 60 HOURS A WEEK ON MANDATORY OVERTIME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE DUDE JUST WAKE UP AT 4 AM AND DRIVE 1 HOUR TO THE JOBSITE IN A RATFUCK PICKUP TRUCK AND DRINK A GALLON OF COFFEE AND SMOKE A PACK OF CIGARETTES BY NOON JUST TO STAY AWAKE DUDE JUST IGNORE THE BACK PAIN AND KNEE PAIN AND JOINT PAIN DUDE KEEP WORKING, WORK UNTIL NIGHTFALL AND SPEND YOUR ENTIRE LIFE BREAKING YOUR BACK IN THE HOT AND THE COLD DUDE IT'S WORTH IT BECAUSE YOU MAKE $100K A YEAR DUDE JUST LEARN A TRADE WHO NEEDS COLLEGE DUDE ALL 175 MILLION WORKERS IN THE UNITED STATES NEED TO LEARN A TRADE DUDE LITERALLY EVERYONE SHOULD BE AN ELECTRICIAN, OR A PLUMBER, OR A WELDER, OR A CARPENTER, DUDE LEARN A TRADE LMAO

Attached: 1644415506373.gif (640x532, 3M)

bump. OP has something to say. pay attention

Get a goddamn job, user. You got a negative attitude, that's what stopping you.

Attached: 1645208779642.gif (498x373, 2.41M)

I’m almost 30 and never done a hard days work outside before. Sure I’m a remote wagie but I do really value the fact that I’m not destroying my body in the sun and that I can workout inside in my air conditioned home gym every afternoon

dude just learn to trade

perhaps learn about the caps lock key first.

>LEARN A TRADE
dude all i do is trade. naieve poor people.

about to join electrical union near me... got 1st shot of the vax to join aswell ... sad times

i did not persue a degree, yet i was making $37 an hour (50 on weekend OT) in final assembly at a global medical electronics company at age 22. my father told me it was not sustainable. now i am regretting the idea of joining the union sincei ve done hard labor for years now (before and after the aforementioned job) my hips and back r fucked up due to my last job in the trades. wat fucking do?

People are telling you to learn a trade because those 175 million workers in the US are piling on debt for useless college degrees. The reason trades make as much money as they do is because they're high demand with no supply right now. The point isn't to learn a trade and slave for 30 years, it's to learn a trade, become proficient in 2-3 years, then start a business and within 4-5 years let other people wage for you. But your absolute nigger-tier thinking keeps you from even imagining the idea of owning a business or accomplishing anything in your life.

imagine destroying your body so some boomer can pay you pennies.

I thought that by now robots would take care of us while we all sit around being lazy NEETs

>Become HVAC certified
>No Boomer wants to hire me because no experience lol
>Get offered an apprenticeship instead that is basically minimum wage
>Tell Boomer to go fuck himself
>Gives me the long speech about my generation not wanting to lift by bootstraps

>be in an office
>someone walks in to see boss lady boomer
>[loud screetching]
What's going on in there, bros? Wtf are they having their periods or giving birth or something??

Attached: 1640646149898.jpg (480x360, 27.4K)

Do one but for joining the military

Demoralize. Polarize. Conquer.

Good job OP!!

Attached: 1645152432758.jpg (1988x2048, 441.14K)

you got filtered

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
IS IT HARD EARNING MONEY TO PAY BILLS?? DO YOU HAVE TO GET OFF THE COUCH AND DO SOMETHING TO SURVIVE?? THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Attached: 1370527161343.jpg (250x250, 53.84K)

If 5% of college students dropped out to learn a trade, the trade market would be oversaturated
>Inb4 you cite stats that include engineers and upper level management

i make $95k a year "working" from home with my fancy college degree. i'm "working" from home right now, as i write this shitpost.

You forgot to make it green you lazy bastard

me too kek

things are objectively worse than they used to be a a several decades ago unless you live in a developing country

heavy is the head that wears the wfh crown

trades are a such meme. in most places you need special permits and licenses to do things like welding, trucking, etc, the unions control who gets those and only let their close friends and family in. and practicing these trades without the license/permit/whatever is a serious crime that will get you thrown in prison for a long time and sued for everything you have. for example my province only has 80 welding licenses, so an apprenticeship only opens up when a license holder dies. theres a waiting list with 60k people on it last time I checked (i signed up in 2014, almost ten years ago) which is completely pointless because the union has special rules in place allowing the first son of a license holder to skip the line if he requests it

beautiful

newfag...

Attached: 1607917113372.jpg (450x437, 55.5K)