Why don't White people like Crypto?

Why don't White people like Crypto?

Attached: 123432423.png (945x572, 21.81K)

Because it’s full of nigger and jeet scams

People with high IQ don't like to gamble.

Intelligent people tend to avoid ponzi scams.

Because they'd rather give their money to Israel.

white people generally built societies that works better for them so less need for crypto compared to the other

This board is full of indians?

Im white, work a full time 9-5 job with the key purpose of dumping money into crypto. Gotta escape waging

low iq
see: Any Forums

>Capitalizing white
Way to out yourself. jew.

no money to buy when you're too busy donating your after-israel i mean after-tax income to blacks and hispanics

the number of people who invest in crypto doesn't represent the amount of money they invest.

90% of the money is in the wallets of white people

because they're terrified of saying the wrong thing
so it all depends on how the survey is done if you ask "bitcoin is great, do you also like bitcoin?" they'll say yes. if you phrase the question "bitcoin is bad, you're not one of these bitcoin people are you?" they'll say "oh no of course not"
just people pleasers trying to say and believe whatever they think they're being told to because one way or another they don't give a fuck but they have an instinct of self preservation in pretending to care one way or another in whatever direction they think they're supposed to.

age difference. The chart shows there is more old white people then young blacks, asians mexicans etc
In other wards boomers cant crypto

Good morning

Do not redeem the bitcoin

Because whites got in when Bitcoin was 3k.

Maybe the pocs are right and we are better off without white people.

Because white peoples are too busy being cucks

so much for supremacy
i almost wish whites were the racists the media says they were

they just feign ignorance so they don't get robbed

at this point the jews are on parade with white people on a stick.
>GET ALOAD OF THESE GOYIM! LOOK AT HOW THEY KEKHOLD THEMSELVES! YOU CAN TAKE AND TAKE AND TAKE AND THEY'LL JUST BEND OVER!
The rest of the races need to get on board the identity politics and convince them to hand over what they have left.

Same reason I "don't own any" when people ask me about it.

Attached: 1483738655573.jpg (250x243, 22.82K)

Indians are legally considered white in the USA. Yes, you heard that right.

Blacks are just natural entrepreneurs

Attached: entrepreneur.jpg (474x632, 33.11K)

Classic midwit trap. Niggers invest in crypto because they're low iq, asians invest in crypto because they're high iq. Crypto is bigger in asia and africa than it is in white countries, this isn't a coincidence.

It’d be a mercy. Look at the whites of the 1400s-1800s and compare them to their modern descendants. It’s a bigger gap than the one between T. Rex and chickens. Keeping whites around in this condition is cruel. If I was in charge Id give them a Native American-style reservation in Montana or Idaho and let them figure it out. They’ll heal as a race or go extinct. Either way, not our problem.