NFT market

Anyone here into NFT flipping?
How's the market looking right now?
Is it easy to make money?

Attached: file.png (320x320, 66.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icapps.xyz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

opensea no (super hard to find good project)
icp yes
icp nfts have all been going up, BTCFlower about to break 300 icp now.

redpill me on icp NFT's
what's ICP's OpenSea?
how much does it cost to mint an NFT on ICP?
is it really that easy?

minting and transfer of icp nfts are completely free, the marketplace is called entrepot.
check out icapps.xyz/ for upcoming nft drops, i personally think icpcs and humans will do well. Good luck

NFTs are about a lot more than just flipping and buying hypes. Cryptogirlfriend is an NFT that will gives hodlers staking rewards, exclusive offers, and P2E gaming services. Its floor price will go up naturally.

nfts are a way to launder money

>Is it easy to make money?
newfag?

get ouf of Nfts and buy undervalued coins like Avax and Matic user.

do not make rash investments in the nft market because no one understands it yet

>Anyone here into NFT flipping?
bobos and whales

NFT associated with Sandbox, Decentraland, and Axie infinity sell at outrageous prices. They are worth holding.

Based. The US govt is after everyone invested in nfts atm.

>what's ICP's OpenSea?
isnt ICP an independent chain?

you're prolly too dumb to understand nft OP. ngmi

this has been on my radar for a while. my nft holdings are mostly on the eth chain, however cryptogirlfriend may be the first on the bnb chain for me. i might be all in if dev delivers.

why mint nfts when SOL is selling cheap user?

ICP is directly linked with web3

>Cryptopunks
>Doodles
>BAYC

>bobos and whales
manipulation at full play. nft is not real investment. it's a coordinated gamble and i'm not sold on that shit.

you're a total loser. shilling some crappy cryptogirlfriend nft, which most likely has unrealistic mint prices and artificial hype on biz.

I got bored a little of those mainstream NFT markets. They’re full of trash, all kinds of frauds are just obvious, costs are too high to make good profit unlike you’re extremely lucky. Now I’m looking into Near Protocol ecosystem. Looks like it’s much better here.

Attached: A9163D49-97E8-467C-9D31-80FE93B50D2C.jpg (900x1200, 205.8K)