Why is anyone surprised anyone quits? here is my job history

2013: get 8 dollar an hour entry job cause i have no skills
2014: get raise to 9 dollars an hour
2015:get raise to 10.50 an hour
2015:take a more difficult position, get raise to 12.50
2016:$14.75 raise
2017: $15:50
2018: $16.00
2018: step down from job because they are making it miserable and very little raise. Pay cut down to 15.00
2019: no raise
2020: get raise to 15.75
2021:covid raise cause everyone is quitting 17.50
2022: step back into more difficult position because i need the money $20.00
I've worked there close to 9 years now and make $20. They are currently paying people that have been there for two years 18-19. No loyalty to the older people. Scared new people will quit, pay them, think old people are too comfortable to leave, ignore them

Should I leave? How can I make money without being a slave? what jobs are good if i have to slave? pls help a poor user that is being abused by bossman

Attached: 1643199561392.jpg (1170x1458, 1.05M)

Do uber.
You get paid way more than what you're making now and don't have to deal with other wagies or a boss.

yes because wearing your car out in a year makes sense

Attached: SENDIT.jpg (1234x1851, 1.55M)

You should def quit. Went from 35k to 60k for basically doing the exact same thing at a different company. I work in IT btw

Join the military. They will feed you and you will save money.

So, instead of being a judgmental cock you could just run the fucking numbers.

I pay less than 14 cents per mile and the business mileage tax deduction is north of 18 cents. My mileage is a source of income.

Never fucking ever join the military. Team trucking is the best "We fucking own you" indentured servitude type gig.

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-222814.png (720x1560, 231.63K)

Join a pajeet consulting company in Tech. Lie on a resume and say you've got some experience in .Net development or Database Administration. They barely even give a fuck and hire anyone. You go through 2 months of training online getting paid like $100 a week or some bullshit, then they hire you out to other companies for $50k-$60k/year.
I did it for a year at the start of covid, everything was remote. Even when I got placed with a company I made $24/hour and never even had any work. My managers completely forgot to assign me any tasks for 6 months and I just got paid to browse Any Forums and shitpost. Only reason I didn't renew my contract was because I took the money I made from work/crypto and went overseas.

based

I'm guessing you're not Murikan by your shitty ESL word choice. That's only a good salary if you're not in the UK or Germoney or Switzerland.

what kinda car you driving that wears out in a year?

i have been doing uber, door dash since 2017.

driving a 2017 toyota corolla. shit still drives perfect. synthetic oil. tire change. battery swap is all i do..

i can still get maybe another 10 years outta this car.

>complaining about a 150% raise

Imagine being this spoiled

I actually know .NET Core (Framework is ass but similar so I'm kind of getting the hang of it) and SQL is shitty and boring but I can work with it. I also have Angular experience.

How does one work as a "consultant" instead of a dev? Do consultants write code? Or is consultant just another way of saying contractor?

YOU SHOULD LEARN TO FUCKING CODE

What if hes not autistic or a trannie

>dood I bought a brand new car to do Uber with

Yikes

>Team trucking is the best "We fucking own you" indentured servitude type gig.

say it again but in a way that I can understand this time.

Yeah, there are other parts that wear out besides normie shit. The Corolla is a good car but dont imagine you're getting 500k out of it. Generally they require cost prohibitive maintenance @250k, you just aren't there yet.

If your job is retail then you're kinda fucked unless you can apply directly to management. You need to job hop to get any decent raises but that's assuming you have actual skills/a degree.

Nigger takes out $100,000 loan on truck

Nigger pays for maintenance and gas

Truck depreciates to $30,000 in 5 years

Company makes nigger trade it in for new $110,000 truck

Not the guy you responded to, but there is a social benefit to driving a new car. It's asinine as fuck, but you can be taken more seriously and it can unlock other opportunities. If you're going to do it anyway you might as well recoup some of that cost.

I drive a 2021 Nissan leaf that I picked up at $27,400. Government credits were $12,500 of that, and I am paying 0% APR on a 72 month term. Between the expected capital gains on the 12.5k and inflation eating away at the principal the car is almost free.

I'm trying to get another one just for the hell of it, but they're out of stock everywhere.

team trucking is when you have a gf/spouse live with you in the same truck. you take turns driving opposite shifts. it's basically being the ultimate good goy with your gf/spouse, literally dedicating your entire life to working.

absolutely unequivocally NGMI

>Should I leave? How can I make money without being a slave? what jobs are good if i have to slave? pls help a poor user that is being abused by bossman
start searching
see what' out there and what they would pay for your experience
interview and then tell your work you need more money because you got a better offer at blank

Normally I wouldn't cater to a bossy illiterate, but that's the kind of person trucking would be good for.

In the military they quite literally own you. You are working 24 hours per day and can be called to action at any time. If they want to move you then they will fucking move you. You are an indentured servant (slave, but only temporarily). Any opportunity the military offers has to be balanced against the fact that you are signing an indentured servitude contract. The threat of being killed is less significant than the cost paid in freedom.

Team trucking offers a similar deal. You and a teammate drive your maximum allowed 11 hours per day six days per week. You have no life or free time, since you have to be in the truck when your partner is driving. Once again, they own you. Even when you aren't working you aren't free because you need to be in the truck to take over for your partner when his shift is done. The upside for trucking is that you make $100,000 for such an arrangement, have no commute and no mortgage. Food is covered by per diem.

They are both indentured servitude contracts. The difference is that the soldier gets $1,833 per month and the trucker gets $8,500.

I literally explained how I got a free car and am working on getting a second free car.