I hate women so much it's unreal

I hate women so much it's unreal
No amount of money will ever fix that

Attached: 1645207574766.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Sounds pretty gay, op

when you imagine everyone as a little kid almost all hatred evaporates
just imagine them as kids getting ganged up on at the courtyard screaming for help but no one came
then multiply it by a billion, that's who you interact with everything
I will pat your head, op

yeah thats called being gay

same i just cant bare dealing with them 90% of the time

You're gay because you're attracted to men
I'm gay because I hate women
We are not the same

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Hating women is the patrician taste, Rome was literally founded by total bros who wanted a city with no women fucking it up. And Rome fell when Grata honoria invited the enemies of Rome to come sack it so she could fuck Atilla the Hun.

Women are the epitome of faggotry. Think about it logically. What do faggots do? Suck dick and act effeminate right? Well, thats what women do all the time. Women are the ultimate faggots. You cannot deny this.

Attached: tfm.jpg (512x512, 64.87K)

women are women, just accept it
learn a way how to control them

Femanon here
What's the problem with us?

>learn a way how to control them
Sont send men into the abbyss with your cucked takes. Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates all get cucked by women and fleeced, dont pretend like there isnt a huge problem with women.

You just need to be replaced with artificial wombs honey, thats all.

Attached: simply delight.png (975x767, 1.06M)

I got this coworker who was enjoying this news. I almost said something along the lines of “looks like men need to control their urges so thots don’t steal their hard earned money”.

Attached: BC6062DF-D963-4696-A30A-69CC73C33C95.jpg (828x838, 232.54K)

I used to feel that way. I realized didn't hate women, I hated that I wasn't born as one.

>I realized didn't hate women, I hated that I wasn't born as one.
Disgusting. Women literally only exist to give birth to men, which they refuse as soon as they receive any amount of rights or equality.
Modern women basically just have 1 goal: to be like men. And they suck at it. All female roles have been abandoned: women refuse to have kids or raise them as housewives.

WHO drilled a hole in the ISS? Women!
WHO infiltrates big tech and then makes them SJW niggerloving bankrupt shitholes? Women!
WHO votes for leftists? Women!
WHO divorced your dad and put him on child support? Women!

We give jews so much shit, but look at your own life and ask yourself who hurt you more than women. Answer is no one. The few things theyre good for: sex and children, they either refuse to have or they suck at it.

Attached: hahahahaah.png (1303x672, 1.39M)

Humans as a whole are completely, undeniably, fucked. You can hate on literally any group of humans. We all pee where we cum. All of us have to take dumps. Killing other animals and plants to survive. God is sadistic as fuck.

Attached: 118852246_159120142502051_8733038177429083985_n.jpg (1500x832, 171.87K)

Find a trans woman, guh
Or become one if you are a dirty submissive cocksucker

Attached: 1638556573455.jpg (300x168, 9.91K)

Women are evil. Its so easy for women to make their men happy. Just cook him a meal (cooking is fun), have sex with him (fucking is fun) and play with his children (playing is fun).

What do they choose to do as soon as they are freed? To be corporate and marxist slaves to marxist jews and to betray their husbands and race over any petty bullshit they can think of.

Attached: 1510269007636.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

You're mad because you don't have a jewish wife. Have you asked yourself why you don't have one? Lashing out at anons won't change anything.

Attached: wk1kjj5t3ynx.jpg (700x700, 170.19K)

JESUS

Attached: 1644231954382.gif (498x413, 2.43M)

Turn your bitterness towards women into hatred for kikes works for many of us.

isnt that the bitch with the broken womb that had a miscarriage for a donut?

>Turn your bitterness towards women into hatred for kikes
Jews are just using womens tactics on a civilizational scale.
What are jewish tactics? Social shaming, ostracism, slandering people and making men fight for them.
Jews dont kick your ass in the street, they make a nigger do it for them. Women=jews. Think about it logically. 30% of israeli GDP is the diamond trade. Who makes men buy these diamonds for them? You guessed it: women.

Have sex, just once OP

Thank God for that because her husband's a scrawny cuck phenotype jew. She deserves better seed than that or none at all.

Have sex, incel.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

Gonna try this for now on, thanks

Attached: 1023_-_Z7qK6lz.jpg (396x385, 45.32K)

>no amount of money will ever fix that
>sexbot technology
Your arguement is invalid

low t hands typed those

You gay sir, what are you even looking for in biz?

Well perhaps his influencing ability will be enough to make him relevant on protokol live platform once it goes online at least, making him one of the gay influencers over there kek

Attached: F0D5197A-2571-404E-AB60-5F9FCC539980.jpg (201x251, 11.62K)