Facebook/Meta Head of Global Community Development trying to fuck underage bussy

short FB again?

Attached: meta.png (701x488, 303.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2022/02/18/meta-axes-head-of-global-community-development-after-he-appears-on-video-in-underage-sex-sting/
youtube.com/watch?v=XDbMDy2e44w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

techcrunch.com/2022/02/18/meta-axes-head-of-global-community-development-after-he-appears-on-video-in-underage-sex-sting/

Ill start,
>J

Time for Meta to change its name again. This guy must've have a ton of influence on Metaverse's development.

why is it always boys and not girls

imma need the vid

What the fuck

Also who the fuck falls for a hotel meetup?
The real players contact the mother directly to arrange their sessions.

How the fuck was this total fucking retard sack of animal waste drawing a salary from those clowns?

Fuck clown world.

many such cases

youtube.com/watch?v=XDbMDy2e44w

Just sold my shares. There's no way the public is going to tolate this shit. It's going to be headline news on Monday. Stock will tank at opening hour. Fox news will be all over this.

Attached: 1281922594656.jpg (126x124, 3.63K)

He's a 20 year old 11 months 30 days old little boy you sick fuck!!

As funny as it is, the market won't give a shit about that sort of stuff

Men who were molested at a young age by a grown man has a high chance of becoming a gay pedo themselves. Obviously that doesn't mean all gays were molested.

i just dont get how they are so fucking stupid, jesus christ...

i mean i used to meet up with 16 year old girls. but i made sure it was in vegas where age of consent was 16...

This has nothing to do with meta

>a high level employee of meta has nothing to do with meta
fucking retard

What is going on with these mothers who invite men over to bang their kids and who gets the balls to approach them about the idea

What's it like user, can you stand the lack of social maturity? Not attracted to most 16 year old girls but the forbidden fruit effect is a real thing.

should I short this bullshit or no

At least half of women are natural sociopaths. They would gladly sell their children into slavery to benefit themselves. Child rapists in supermax prisons get sent pics of kids in bathing suits by willing mothers. Women should be put in cages.

It did nothing for Sony. It won't for meta either.

No one will care. MAP causes are next on the liberal agenda now that trans stuff has been accepted by society. Only so many minorities left to “win rights” for after all.