Is it really a better America with less blacks, crime and better health care?

Is it really a better America with less blacks, crime and better health care?

Attached: FLpqEZuXEAQGnUM.png (1920x960, 14.71K)

It was until a week ago, when Adolf Trudeau assumed power. Mein Fuehrer will now determine the future of this country.

no

t. canadian

>less blacks
You would have to deal with indigenous people, who have the biggest victim complex on earth.

Sure if you like being a rent slave for life. The income to house price ratio in Canada is like 3x what it is in the USA, the average Canadian zoomer is priced out forever.

no. free healthcare is a meme. you have to wait forever for appointments and the innovation isn't good because no money. trudeau is literally a dictator and most people here a libcucks. can't own a gun and the canadian dollar is going to shit. klaus pulls the strings around here. and the canadians are nicer meme is a lie. they're not nicer, they're more passive aggressive. fuck this ccon6ry

>oh no a few 1000 unemployed anti-vaxxers associated with alt-right nazis are being taking advantage of! What ever will we do!
don’t give a fuck about low iq truckers
inb4 I’m next

Streets are full of blacks now. And Trudeau plans on bringing in another 200+million of them by year 2030. This country is a fucking shit hole now.

Only way you can escape them is living in parts of the country where they're priced ou, such as Vancouver, or Toronto

I want to make it so I can move from Canada to Texas or Florida. Please $GME

Attached: AA818929-86D7-443C-808C-F52E1F7A9850.jpg (125x122, 2.71K)

it is america but instead of a shit load of blacks and spics you got asians and jeets. we leafs also make a lot less. it evens out.

no its fucking freezing for half the year at least this place sucks paki cock

Attached: 10947221_10203469208325063_1311998398249270918_n.jpg (480x480, 27.92K)

>free healthcare is a meme. you have to wait forever for appointments
No you don’t, if your actually fucked up you get fixed. Sorry they don’t hand out xanax here like candy.
>can’t own a gun
also a lie. Can’t buy ak47s or machine guns here that’s about it. and if you really wanted one you could find it.

this stupid bitch acting like white people and black people dont belong back in europe and africa respectively

fuck this fucking country bros... I am totally demoralized.

Yeah, just pay 15x your average salary for a house. Lol. Lmao

c*nada is so embarrassing it makes the us look good

> less blacks
yes, but more chinks and pajeets, and still controlled by jews
> less crime
yes, comes with less blacks
> better health care
no. socialized health care is a joke, you have to wait months for appointments and rich people go to the US to skip the line.

You are the one with low IQ. This has nothing to do with truckers. It's about how an alleged democracy abandons all signs of democracy, law and due process and simply declares a protest as terrorists, declares emergency and locks the bank accounts of fund providers and receivers, without even setting a foot into court.

If you just brush this off as "doesn't affect" then you are truly retarded and deserve to live under dictatorship. I hope soon you will behave in a way they don't like so you can experience first hand what it means.

200 million? are you retarded?

>Is it really a better America with less blacks, crime and better health care?
depends where you live
we have lots of poos and arabs though and free healthcare is a meme

>can’t own a gun LMAO

I can literally walk into a Walmart. Order a Big Mac with large fries a Diet Coke and 6pc chicken nuggets, walk around the store while eating and buy a fucking gun.

the future of western countries looks bleak

>Lost their homelands to others
I mean, can you blame them? They suffered what whites are going through rn.

It has California tier tax laws.

doesn't affect, priced in, get rekt, lol, lmao

This. It's like New England but with worse laws and less moneymaking opportunities.

Top 15%? America is better in every metric. It's not even close.
Normie mcNormie? Canada for you and enjoy the crab in a bucket culture. Forever.