How to profit from the Simpverse?

How to profit from the Simpverse?

Attached: FL5RXoHXsAQVR-0.jpg (860x1200, 117.2K)

That's a man

she's so hot
I wish she was my gf

FUCK SIMPS WTF. Being a hot girl makes life MILLION times easier. Being a hot man is still million times harder than having tits

Damm, if even excessive make up wearing trannies can get wealthy so easily then wtf is the point?!?!

Imagine this, hard working men working years and not see a fraction of what she made by having some titties

You may think she's attractive, but fact of the matter is that when you enter the bathroom immediately after she's had a dirty, vile, reeking shit in there, all the illusions vanish into air

>when you enter the bathroom immediately after she's had a dirty, vile, reeking shit in there, all the illusions vanish into air

On the contrary, this is when the grandest of pleasures begins

imagine the fucking smell, dude, vile

>hard working men working years and not see a fraction
You can apply to this crypto or anything that made people rich in general. Kys moralfaggot.

I'm just here for the little dopamine hit I get from looking at a pretty asian face

Yep, keep wasting your money on internet whores. And then you wonder why non-whore women are so rare these days. It's because retards like you pay them just for existing.

Jesus, stop with your stupid moral. We are in the crypto everyone here can make a lot of money. In 1 year I did more than my uncle who worked all his life and I am a guy.

Now answer my question, how to take advantage of that? Do you have other e-girl dao?

Attached: 1631392818865s.jpg (249x249, 6.55K)

Even us men can show our bodies to the internet for money. It is time for equality, my friends!

THINK IT
DREAM IT
DO IT

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 57.46K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE THE ASSETS AVAILABLE TO YOU TO MAKE MONEY IF YOU'RE A WOMAN, THAT'S CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED
>NOOOOOOOOOO ONLY SUPER-HIGH IQ BASED AND REDPILLED Any Forums POSTERS LIKE ME DESERVE MONEY
cope. now respond "YWNBAW" like a good incel

If a chick is pretty like this girl I have no qualms about giving them money. It's not simping per say, it's appreciating a woman's beauty and tipping her for it.

rope, both of you.

we should 51% attack her DAO for fun

HAHAHAH THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC LETS GIVE THE GOOK BITCH MONEY WOULDNT THAT BE LE EPIC
die in a fire you shill nigger
All fields

An user in one of these threads said he had good sucess scamming commer donations with bots. The method didn't quite make sense but I bet it's still possible.

>hot girl
I don't see any hot girl in the picture. Don't get fooled by the war paint, user.
Rub one out...