Never won a match at Wrestlemania

>Never won a match at Wrestlemania

Attached: f1ffa-16181209413918-800.jpg (800x485, 52.79K)

She's usually too tired from the fan gangbang

So what? Sasha’s accomplishments in WWE are better than most other women’s wrestlers. Allow me to continue illustrating my points, something no one else here is able to do. You’re all known for typing up bullshit with no proof. I think you waifufag virgin cucks better seek mental help sooner than later. You’re all at a risk to hurt yourselves or someone else. And if you ever go near Mer and try harming her, it’s lights out, game over for you nobodies. Now read my pic-related and weep. Sasha is the GOAT!

Attached: 6534E3B7-8832-4374-863F-3357397A1E69.jpg (1080x1131, 267.27K)

KWAUMFBN

Long term storytelling, but it’s okay when New Japan did it with Naito!
You don’t understand build ups

Sasha totally has sex with fans.

No Sasha Banks doesn’t. That’s the biggest failure of a meme in /aspw/ history. Stop trolling. It’s against Any Forums‘s board rules. Keep being jealous that your waifu, Sasha Banks, is married to retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Having a waifu is mentally ill, which you all clearly are. Just do a simple Google search.

70,000 cocks will do that

Was that the story? I thought it was that he couldn't win the big one?

Attached: 1645747963575.jpg (900x942, 594.38K)

>"Hey WWE Universe, hands up if you've fucked Sasha whilst Mikaze and some schizo cried in the background."

Attached: nxt-crowd-Cropped.jpg (1014x675, 144.83K)

Keep trolling. I think it’s hilarious how jealous you shoot mentally ill queers are of Mikaze. He’s married to Sasha Banks and the only man that gets to fill her up. When you all grow balls, let me know. Keyboard warriors aren’t jack shit and much like you all fear Mikaze, you fear me just the same.

Lmao cry more bitch nigga (like Sasha cries when she runs out of fans to fuck)

>Hasn't fucked a fan at Wrestlemnia in a work/shoot segment yet
Vince is leaving money on the table here lads

She might not win matches but she always wins the fan's love if you know what I mean.

All I had to do was ask and we fucked. It's that easy guys.

I’m starting to think the trolling is because of Mikaze kicking a few of your asses for stalking his wife, Sasha Banks, on their property. Instead of resorting to hiding in your parents basements to mouth off, go try your luck again. Waifufag virgin cucks fear retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Sasha Banks’ one and only. They’re fucking right now. Seethe more.

>That’s the biggest failure of a meme in /aspw/ history
The whole purpose is to get you to respond. It literally works everytime.
You are just to autistic to realize it

Curse of the good worker. You always put everyone over but never get a great moment for yourself.

She's fucking mine. I'm gonna sex her ass up so good

>good worker
>Sasha
Pick one