Fatoshi is down 77% from ath despite having many alphas in the project

Fatoshi is down 77% from ath despite having many alphas in the project.

Attached: 13542566563.jpg (259x194, 9.41K)

I'm down 30% on Sol.

Market is down generally another face of the Bear market and your shit coin might not survive this time around

once market starts recovering we'll see better numbers, and more pump when products launch next month. don't look at the chart.

please stop being retarded OP.

Prepare for -99%
>don't look at the chart
is this a cult?

When are we moving back to ATH....

Attached: 15754757423.png (492x512, 179.09K)

Wrong Fatoshi has better chance on surviving this time around like the January dip cuz token launched during the market crash and had an x2 movement from launch, and top 20 token partner will be announced in 10 days time which should give hype and bring more investors

Haahahahhahhah

Attached: 152607843548.png (378x357, 81.47K)

nobody wants to buy your shitcoin

Sell your BTC rewards to recover your capital and gtf out of this trade.

Don't advice me on buying the dip

still not buying your shit coin

XdDdDdDdD

When the FUDS die. keep holding your bags and buy more Alts might not go dipper than this.

Attached: 161505748653.jpg (800x969, 572.85K)

buy when there is blood in the streets. today is a good opportunity to buy Fatoshi before the Cross Chain Nft Market Place launch

Not shitcoin
A cross chain ecosystem project and a btc reflect token.

>had an x2 movement from launch,
never witness a x1 movement since i buyed. curse project.

>Fatoshi is down 77% from ath despite having many alphas
Alphas dick got soft?

i got airdropped SCUM at $1.5k on sol chain and decided to hodl and possibly turn a Bobo. they're now worth $7, that's proof enough that i'm a retard.

>your shit coin might not survive this time around
all shitcoins are dying with this current market. everywhere bleeds red till btc touches $10k

Ukraine and Russia are at war, Canada don't look so good, Biden administration set to regulate crypto involvement, the world is coming to an end. exit the market and go home to your wives

but that's the best you can do for yourself user.

>cuz
fucking third worlder. stfu.

Nope, the market won't recover. Whales have all gone into NFTs. Do whatever you like with this info.

federal reserve announced a ban on crypto trading, more reason to short btc

this happens with shitcoin. you should expect this when you hold one, deal with your own shit OP.